Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

What a day blues great performance, grafted their nuts off proud of the boys. Fans were superb did us proud! Me and my lad 8 years old watched it in a pub some sad rag poured a pint over my lad to sour the day some sad people out there.
So typical of those rag numpties- my lad got mushy peas thrown at him after the city semi a few years back. They just cannot take it! Your lad will not forget them and he will love and enjoy every victory even more and there will be many!

Sterling was fading at that point and Nacho was coming into the game, I would have taken Sterling off, pushed Silva right and left Nacho in the hole. He fixed it by bringing on Sane though, who held the ball up very well.

Silva will never play on the wing under Pep. He's now a central midfielder or he's on the bench.

I was fearful before the game and I was worried their size would be too much for us.
But from minute one we were excellent. in my opinion that was just as dominant a performance as the 1-6.
What everyone is forgetting is, the only reason they only had a sniff in this game was down to our mistakes!! They didn't do anything for 95 minutes that caused us an issue.
It was stupid just how superior we were to them and don't let any rag tell you any different.

Gary Neville: "Pep Guardiola came here with his team and answered a lot of questions."
Gary Neville: "Not just they can dominate like he has done previously, but also in the second half to withstand pressure and long balls."
Gary Neville: "Ultimately it means City have bragging rights this week, and that I won't appear in Manchester as much as I would have done."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.