Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

'Fucking owned the Dog and Duck 2nd eleven.Shame we weren't more clinical in the 2nd half.Hoooooof.

Dominant and powerful best describes how we where today against a team and manager devoid of any idea how to cope with us.

As for all the talk of Bravo being useless, give your heads a wobble. He did exactly the job he got brought in to do, especially that first 40 mins and will prove to be an excellent signing.

Pep handed Mourinho his arse on a plate today such is the gulf in class between the two both on and off the pitch.

Fantastic, utterly fantastic as we build something really really special under the best in the business, a man both the fans and the players can buy into and its showing.

In tears at the end. We cremated my Dad yesterday and it all came out when the ref blew for FT.
Magnificent effort from everyone. Of course mistakes were made but the commitment to the cause was shown by the distance covered and the focus.
KDB superb
David wonderful
Best I have seen Ota play, even better than last season at the swamp

In tears at the end. We cremated my Dad yesterday and it all came out when the ref blew for FT.
Magnificent effort from everyone. Of course mistakes were made but the commitment to the cause was shown by the distance covered and the focus.
KDB superb
David wonderful
RIP Stiff little wingers senior

KDB superb
David wonderful
All the best to you love :-) this year will be special

Jeff Stelling when showing the league tables

Man City move 3 points clear at the top despite Claudio Bravo having a nightmare debut ....

It is so obvious that the media do not even try and hide it now..........what with the media the FA and UEFA we are so popular eh
feck em , Pep will continue to improve us with quiet dignity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.