Derby Post Match

Aguero kicked in the foot by A&E..
Yaya chopped in half..
Aguero fouled in the box whilst running through..
Hand ball by A&E..
Yet still no penalty given..Should've been 10...

Subs were a bit iffy if you ask me, let them off the hook if truth be told..
Jovetic possess it all apart from that final killer ball, just wish he could switch it on soon because I know he has it which pisses me off no end.
Then he would be unstoppable...

In the end 3 points and buzzing...

Hamann Pineapple said:
TGR said:
chris85mcfc said:
You've just saved me a job, my feelings word for word.

To be fair Jimmy seemed to be holding his leg before coming off, agree about Clichy though and Yaya stepped up in Silva's absence. To say Pellegrini got it wrong is ludicsrous, on another day we could have had 7 or 8. Navas hit the post, De Gea saved a couple of certain goals and lets be honest, the ref missed 3 penalties

I know what you're saying mate we could have been 3 up when he made his subs, but we weren't.

If Jimmy was injured then fair enough but in that case it should have been Jimmy and jovetic off for nasri and fernandinho and pushing Yaya just behind aguero.

The reason aguero was so pissed off was cause he had to come off cause Pellegrini had brought Dzeko on who made absolutely no impact what so ever, when Sergio would have pulled their defence apart in last 20 minutes.

He had the crowd behind the team when we scored and we should have gone on from there, he made those 3 points a lot more difficult that they should have been.

A Morale Victory Or Did City Let United Off The Hook?

United fans outside Old Trafford and across the World are celebrating a moral victory over City, as United were down to 10 Men and had the last 15 minutes of the match.

Sky have just announced a special programme tonight featuring the last 15 minutes of the derby, with Dwight York, Lou Macari, Micky Thomas, Paddy Crerand in the studio. Talk Shite will also be running a special programme tonight, titled, 10 Hereos and the last 15 minutes.

The Glazer's have also just announced they will be giving Louis Van Clueless another £150mill for the January transfer window, as the title and a CL place is now in United's grasp.

Rammy Blue said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
To be fair Jimmy seemed to be holding his leg before coming off, agree about Clichy though and Yaya stepped up in Silva's absence. To say Pellegrini got it wrong is ludicsrous, on another day we could have had 7 or 8. Navas hit the post, De Gea saved a couple of certain goals and lets be honest, the ref missed 3 penalties

Equally, due to the subs, it could have easily ended up 1-1....

Equally with no subs, it could've ended up 1-1.

As it was, it finished 1-0, so maybe we shouldn't be too harsh on the manager.

As for Milner, I saw him holding his leg and stretching it out halfway through the second half. Obvious he was feeling some discomfort.

chris85mcfc said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

I know what you're saying mate we could have been 3 up when he made his subs, but we weren't.

If Jimmy was injured then fair enough but in that case it should have been Jimmy and jovetic off for nasri and fernandinho and pushing Yaya just behind aguero.

The reason aguero was so pissed off was cause he had to come off cause Pellegrini had brought Dzeko on who made absolutely no impact what so ever, when Sergio would have pulled their defence apart in last 20 minutes.

He had the crowd behind the team when we scored and we should have gone on from there, he made those 3 points a lot more difficult that they should have been.

I don't understand this though. Pellegrini seemingly can't win because literally whatever he does, whether he sticks or twists, changes things or doesn't change things, he's consistently getting slagged off for it at present and nobody seems to take the bigger picture into account. We have another huge game on Wednesday.

Dzeko was a sub in the demolition derby - remember his impact then? United were down to 10 men that day too. Yes he's in poor form but he's still a City player and still a top striker.

To just totally ignore the players own panic and inability to keep the ball and to begin making stupid decisions when on the ball, and blame all the pressure we faced in the last 20 on the manager is poor in my opinion.

Especially after we've been on a bad run of form and when so many before the game had pretty much given up the ghost on the basis Silva was out.

Not read any of the thread yet but my reactions are:

1) Poor performance against a team that was mediocre even before going down to 10 men.
2) While I don't usually criticise Pellegrini, the substitutions were crass. Why take off two of our best and hardest working players on the day - Jimmy and Kun - when the game isn't sewn up? Specially to replace them with people who are off form and/or don't give a fcuk. Take a look at yourself on this one, Mr P.
3) Should have had 3 penalties.
4) The bog brush is an enterprise-class c..t who shouldn't be allowed near a football pitch.

However it's the win that matters and we beat the red shit yet again. Yesssssssss!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.