Derby Post Match

chris85mcfc said:
Rammy Blue said:
My two cents...

Great 3 points, doesn't matter how you get them in a derby.

Ref was obviously woeful, must have been gutted he had to send off Smalling.

MP's subs were a joke and nearly cost us, should have just got Fern on for Jovetic, instead he has to sacrifice Sergio to shore things up after fucking up by bringing on Dzeko and raking Jimmy off.

Thought Clichy was MOTM, superb performance.

Jovetic was poor, really didn't take his opportunity.

Dzeko's cameo was horrendous, neither use nor fucking ornament.

Me too. Bang on.

Yaya was much, much better.

Happy days but fuck me that last 20 was dreadful.

You've just saved me a job, my feelings word for word.

Spot on Rammy.

i know it felt very twitchy at the end but the reality is that the sun of the rags attacking threat was a shot by Dimaria, a shot by Van pussy and Felleni heading a ball onto his shoulder.

Joe had very little to do compared the the skinny ape.

We had bar far the better chances, hit the post and it would have taken a rag taking one of ours out with an AK47 for the ref to even consider giving us a pen.

I clearly remember after the second penalty appeal saying we were nailed for a pen in the 2nd half, i will never underestimate Oliver again.

TGR said:
chris85mcfc said:
Rammy Blue said:
My two cents...

Great 3 points, doesn't matter how you get them in a derby.

Ref was obviously woeful, must have been gutted he had to send off Smalling.

MP's subs were a joke and nearly cost us, should have just got Fern on for Jovetic, instead he has to sacrifice Sergio to shore things up after fucking up by bringing on Dzeko and raking Jimmy off.

Thought Clichy was MOTM, superb performance.

Jovetic was poor, really didn't take his opportunity.

Dzeko's cameo was horrendous, neither use nor fucking ornament.

Me too. Bang on.

Yaya was much, much better.

Happy days but fuck me that last 20 was dreadful.

You've just saved me a job, my feelings word for word.

To be fair Jimmy seemed to be holding his leg before coming off, agree about Clichy though and Yaya stepped up in Silva's absence. To say Pellegrini got it wrong is ludicsrous, on another day we could have had 7 or 8. Navas hit the post, De Gea saved a couple of certain goals and lets be honest, the ref missed 3 penalties

A Derby win is a Derby win. Sure it wasn't entirely convincing near the end, but we held out to win.

Yaya looks back to him imperious best (albeit vs 10 men) and Fernando also played well, especially early on pinging a few 40 yard passes to Aguero and Milner. Demi played very well again. He Is definantly the man for the big games.

Had it not been for the ref and their keeper, it would've ended 5-0.

A very difficult game to sum up and while it's great to beat the clowns that doesn't mean we've got to overlook some weaknesses whatever the happy clappy "ooh they must be JCLs if they utter the merest hint of criticism" fuckwits might think.
We won, obviously. We forced two or three good saves from De Gea in the first half while Joe had bugger all to do, and we should have had a couple of pens in the first half as well. At least I'm told the pens were nailed on, I'll see on MOTD.
After the break Zab should have scored, we should have had another pen and Segio won it. Navas hit the post, Dzeko turned inside instead of shooting and Yaya should have done much better with that header.
Oh and Joe made a couple of saves as well.
But if the ref had balls we might have been playing against nine and therefore created even more chances.
So we were all over them and that's why I'm a little pigged off at only winning 1-0 against ten men. I don't expect the kind of feeling I had leaving the swamp after the 6-1 or even after totally outplaying them last season, but something inside is gnawing away saying we should have won more convincingly.
It's great if that is a stepping stone, I guess we'll find out against CSKA and QPR before another bloody international break.
I think I'll have a smug attack at work tomorrow.

A wins a win

Ref was a joke

Milner worked his socks off again

Better by Clichy, Yaya and Fernando

Thank you Sheik Mansour for Kun Aguero

Rooney consistent at hassling the red ref

De Gea their best player

5 wins out of last 6 derbies I need to pinch myself

blueincy said:
10394787_10152812247896624_8619413567769049377_n.jpg
lolz

People are sayin yaya played well !. By his standards , I thought he was poor. Showed a few glimpses but spent most of the time wondering around midfield aa if he didn't understand what his job was .

Glad with the win but goes down as the most under whelming derby win iv ever seen. Its worrying that it doesn't look like we've turned a corner today . Sayin that, without a bent ref, we could have had six or seven today.

Hamann Pineapple said:
To be fair Jimmy seemed to be holding his leg before coming off, agree about Clichy though and Yaya stepped up in Silva's absence. To say Pellegrini got it wrong is ludicsrous, on another day we could have had 7 or 8. Navas hit the post, De Gea saved a couple of certain goals and lets be honest, the ref missed 3 penalties

Equally, due to the subs, it could have easily ended up 1-1....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.