Derby Post Match

Re: NEW FLASH! The Premier League Have Just Awarded United..

jrb said:
james1910 said:
midd table rubbish trying to find something good out off yet another lost!!!!!
oldest thing going try and take away from the short comings and highlight the good!!!
bad luck rags you got beat again! lol
these days your just 3 points to city now days lol

Yet if you were to read the posts from their fans, they played a blinder today, and were unlucky to get beat.

Remember, this is Manchester United, the biggest club in the World, currently 9th in the table, 13 points behind Chelsea, 9 points behind Southampton, and 7 points behind City, who were lucky to win today. ;-)

Has anyone mentioned that Luis has made a worse start than Moyes as United Manager?

Still a 1-0 defeat at the Champions, isn't a bad result after all.

It's the nearest to a point they've got for some time. I said half a dozen derbies ago that we won it because Steve Bennett was never gonna let the FatScouseGit referee the game. The Norris Green Numpty tried it again this afternoon, and as far as I could see it was one of the small number of things that Oliver got right - our goal was another thing he got right.

Quite possibly our worst derby performance since that dire goalless draw a few seasons ago. Yet, we won the game and should have had at least two penalties. I don't know if that's a reflection on our own quality - or United's lack of. Perhaps a bit of both.

250 mill,that utd team cost,of course they are going to have a spell,,it was a fantastic3 points,,,i love beating them ,how many is that now?6 out of 7.the day I am underwhelmed,is the day I am tired of life

Shattered now, terrible sub choices could have cost us but even when we play bad they still can't beat us, going to give it to the fuckers at work tomoz :)

Average team United..ffs Newcastle reserves had more attempts than them..

fuck off to all those stupid rags trying to convince themselves they played well.

ped said:
250 mill,that utd team cost,of course they are going to have a spell,,it was a fantastic3 points,,,i love beating them ,how many is that now?6 out of 7.the day I am underwhelmed,is the day I am tired of life

Strange one today for me i usually start very nervous and then delighted when we beat the fuckers, i do feel underwhelmed to be honest, probably the 10 men and laughably makeshift defence they had as taken the shine off it, normally even if we play poor and we win i am more up than this

I feel pretty apathetic about the whole thing

Dr Jacoby said:
Quite possibly our worst derby performance since that dire goalless draw a few seasons ago. Yet, we won the game and should have had at least two penalties. I don't know if that's a reflection on our own quality - or United's lack of. Perhaps a bit of both.

MANUre clearly are a shadow of what they were in their pomp. But heard on Radio Manc on the way back that someone texted that they fielded the most expensive starting eleven in the history of derbies!!

We played well enough to contain them, and a few more started to raise their game compared to fixtures latterly.

TFC said:
Someone posted on here earlier the rags starting 11 was the most expensive in Premier League history, would love to know if this is true.
Yes it is my friend and if Falcao had played that would have made about £275 million round about !

TFC said:
Someone posted on here earlier the rags starting 11 was the most expensive in Premier League history, would love to know if this is true.

IMG_20141102_175053_zpsegpmzwrx.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.