Derby Post Match

mat said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
vrzdxz.jpg

Weak ref and this proved it.

Surprised nothing more has been made about it. If it had been shrek we'd be demanding action.

We beat the rags again with a wobble but hopefully that will be the end of it and we'll get a run together.

Hart will get done retrospectively as the ref will say in his report he didn't see the incident

mat said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Surprised nothing more has been made about it. If it had been shrek we'd be demanding action.

We beat the rags again with a wobble but hopefully that will be the end of it and we'll get a run together.

Hart will get done retrospectily as the ref will say in his report he didn't see the incident

we hung on in last 20 minutes? never seen a threat in this period did i miss something, they were shit and hart made one save during the game

mat said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

This was shown in the analysis and it was obvious that Oliver turned his head and hence this happened. They concluded that it was nothing as well. They did say that if you look at the screenshot is looks bad but if you look at the whole replay it is just a coming together due to the ref turning his head

marco said:
we hung on in last 20 minutes? never seen a threat in this period did i miss something, they were shit and hart made one save during the game

They were shite pal!! GET IN YOU BLUE BOYS!!!!! when they announced 5 mins of injury time I was happy, more.time for us! They weren't going to do anything, useless c*nts we should have won that by at least 3! Love it!

A very enjoyable day in Benidorm - was in Sinatra´s (Rachel´s) and felt surprisingly relaxed about the whole thing until last 20. Thought he´d put Nasri on to keep better possession as Jimmy did give it away a bit but ultimately we ended up almost playing with nine men. Dzeko is on very thin ice imho - watch him bag 6 in the next two now ;). With Dave it would have been another demolition I´m sure but after a rocky fortnight a derby win and a clean sheet should do wonders for the somewhat shaky confidence going into this.
Oh and thanx Smallding for being a total ding
Oh and Oliver is a shithouse

Great win. Good performance - bar the last 15 mins when we lost possession, but all in all a very good day.

Would have been a bigger win but for the referee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.