Derby Post Match

Toss up for Man of the Match for UTD, DeGea or Oliver????
If we'd had an impartial ref who didn't try to even out our penalty haul for the season, and UTD didn't have such a great keeper, this would've been another humiliation.
That UTD had a spell, well, for the most expensive starting 11 in a Manchester derby ever, I should bloody think so!!!
Gutted I missed the game, it was the wife's birthday, and had to take her out for the day , I had to avoid any sneaky looks at the phone, so I only told her when we got home that I'd missed the derby to take her out.. Brownie points!!! This makes up for sitting thru that turgid display on Wednesday !!!!! Just opening my first tinny of the evening now.....

Don't know quite what to make of that game, scrappy in parts, Fellani elbowing his way through players as usual, granny shagger telling the ref how to ref (always makes me laugh how he runs towards the Colin bell at the start), 3 clear cut pens, several missed goal scoring opps, edin somehow gets the ball caught under his feet when it's easier to score...somehow rags survive the second half onslaught and safe in the knowledge the ref in on their side go in search of a penalty that doesn't happen for them (should have played that diving ****)....glorious 3 points though (as usual)

I was disappointed MP didn't play with 3 man mid and his subs were poor and seemingly not thought out, but we had a point more than this stage last season before KO and we chipped on after the rags game...so onward and upwards

The system is still a concern. Unless we can guarantee a sending off every game, 4-4-2 for us is flawed.

Don't know why we decided to sit back in the last 15 minutes and make them look better than they actually were.
Still the 3 points was all that mattered and it's always great to shove it right up them but we need to have more belief in ourselves. Chelsea are also due a slip or two so we're still in a good position.

Aguero is their nemesis, we have a player who is better than any of theirs hands down.

Well done lads, enjoy tonight.

We took our foot off the gas in the second half but we had another gear if we needed it. They had to attack us so we soaked up the pressure well, Kompany bossed it with some two footed tackles.

Bewar3them00n said:
Toss up for Man of the Match for UTD, DeGea or Oliver????
If we'd had an impartial ref who didn't try to even out our penalty haul for the season, and UTD didn't have such a great keeper, this would've been another humiliation.
That UTD had a spell, well, for the most expensive starting 11 in a Manchester derby ever, I should bloody think so!!!
Gutted I missed the game, it was the wife's birthday, and had to take her out for the day , I had to avoid any sneaky looks at the phone, so I only told her when we got home that I'd missed the derby to take her out.. Brownie points!!! This makes up for sitting thru that turgid display on Wednesday !!!!! Just opening my first tinny of the evening now.....

“I missed the game, it was the wife’s birthday”. If I ever miss a game for the missus’ fucking birthday I know I’ll be due the last rites. Brownie points? I’d deliver them in person but I know you’ll be busy: looking for your bollocks.

Cant believe all the spoilt bitches on here.

We are not going to win every derby 3 or 4 nil, today was a fantastic result.

After the week we have had we needed the 3 points and I thought they we played pretty well, it was always going to be hard the last 10 minutes because they had nothing to lose and we dropped back.

Everyone would have been hysterical on here if we had bombed forward and conceded at the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.