Derby Post Match

Just relieved we won !!!
That United fan in the pink shirt made me laugh today .
Oliver was a disgrace .
Seems to me the officials aren't playing fare this season .
We should have had 2 penalties today and another United player sent off

Score line flatters them

3 definite penalties 2 of which were easy spots where the Ref bottled it

Their biggest cheer was when the attendance was read out - when all they can cling to is the swamp is bigger than the Etihad shows how much times have changed

Its not about how we play in a derby its all about the result. Yes 4 -0 would have been fantastic, but on derby day I'll settle for 1-0 all day long.

A decent ref and we would have had it sewn up by half time - all the same another victory over the scum and that is all that counts. Fuck em

Bewar3them00n said:
Toss up for Man of the Match for UTD, DeGea or Oliver????
If we'd had an impartial ref who didn't try to even out our penalty haul for the season, and UTD didn't have such a great keeper, this would've been another humiliation.
That UTD had a spell, well, for the most expensive starting 11 in a Manchester derby ever, I should bloody think so!!!
Gutted I missed the game, it was the wife's birthday, and had to take her out for the day , I had to avoid any sneaky looks at the phone, so I only told her when we got home that I'd missed the derby to take her out.. Brownie points!!! This makes up for sitting thru that turgid display on Wednesday !!!!! Just opening my first tinny of the evening now.....

“I missed the game, it was the wife’s birthday”. If I ever miss a game for the missus’ fucking birthday I know I’ll be due the last rites. Brownie points? I’d deliver them in person but I know you’ll be busy: looking for your bollocks.

kas_tippler said:
Their nursery rhymes were very impressive, 'City, nobody knows your name' is my particular favourite

So they were beaten by a team nobody knows? That's even worse!

It's all very well beating these mid-table teams, but we have to start winning against our rivals, like Chelsea and Arsenal.

For the most part I was really impressed with our performance today. Yaya and Clichy who have had plenty of stick on here recently played great and Vinny and Zabaleta who haven't had stick but have probably deserved some on their recent performances also played really well. The only player I thought who wasn't at the races today was Jovetic.

Mr P is getting lots of stick for the substitutions but as I saw them ready to come on I thought it was bang on. Nasri would hold on to the ball for most of the time and slip the runners through and Dzeko against an unfit and ageing Carrick, and a kid is a massive mismatch. I honestly expected us to torture them at that point.

Why we stopped playing and turned to shit is anyone's guess.

The Referee was an utter disgrace. TV replays show he was more than likely unsighted for the first but he missed another two that were nailed on.

As for United; Shaw did well against Zabs and Navas with no support and Rooney looked lively in patches but for the most part attacking wise it was basic stuff.

Three or four - nil today would have been the correct scoreline from what I saw.

Noel would said....
Are we happy with that ??? No we re not...WE WANT MORE...

The matches are like finals from now on and the players must not hide behind MPs mistakes

No time for loosers coz we are the CHAMPIONS

If Clichy could play like that every week there would not be any need to go looking for a left back, easily the best player in a blue shirt today, handled a dangerous player like Di Maria with ease as well as providing a great attacking platform down the left

kas_tippler said:
Their nursery rhymes were very impressive, 'City, nobody knows your name' is my particular favourite

That's the dumbest chant in football.

They say our name then says nobody knows our name. They actually manage to prove themselves wrong in their own song, and it's only one sentence.

Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
If Clichy could play like that every week there would not be any need to go looking for a left back, easily the best player in a blue shirt today, handled a dangerous player like Di Maria with ease as well as providing a great attacking platform down the left

I agree with you but he was helped out by having Milner playing in front of him, which Kolerov gets every time but for some reason Gael rarely does. Great game today though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.