Derby Post Match

aguero93:20 said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Well Wisher said:
Nice one, guys!

Would it be advisable to watch MOTD tonight? I've heard about the pro-utd refereeing, but I've also heard about them applying decent pressure while down to 10. I don't want to listen to the muppets if they're gonna focus on the latter, rather than what the whole country has been suspicious of for years. Was the refereeing SO bad that they'll have to address it?

I'll probably just watch the highlights and swerve the propaganda afterwards, like usual.

If they have or want any credibility then they should pick up on the definite 2 blatant penalties, bogs brush head being a dirty fucker, and the fact that the team that lost is the most expensive ever assembled and are languishing in 10th place

I haven't watched MOTD for the last year, I find I'm much happier as a result.
You missed a cracker last night; Martin "the missing link" Keown was bang on form, at one point he put three clichés into one sentence which takes some doing.

I think he said "and he was out of the blocks there, he left the defender for dead, he's like a Jack-in-the-box"...and that was his tactical analysis of Sanchez one of the best players in the Prem.

Such insight is quite astounding.

stony said:
AlloBoi said:
The Fat Bastard Rooney was never more than 3 yards away from the ref trying to get our players booked. Overall a good enough performance with a good result. The game should of been out of sight with the penalties and the chances missed.
No complaints from me

Its the same every fucking game he plays. He's a c**t and is never out of the refs face.
Cant stand the prick wouldnt be able to support him in a city shirt. The worst was when he went passed Jovetic carried on running then went down like he'd been shot in front of the ref

How are flappers feeling today ?
Fernando is shit
Toure is shit
And so on with every player who doesn't perform and start writing team down,
We played well in patches but still this team will soon start performing soon Like last season,they needed this win badly for there confidence and that's why become defensive in last 20,it was unlike city but sometimes when your not at your best you have to dig in
And result would give city much needed confidence..
I'm expecting a strong a performance against cska and qpr after this

blueduff said:
Brilliant stuff City! Why was the attendance only 45000 odd though?considering it was a sell out ages ago that was a bit weird. Is it because the club are throwing tickets away at the likes of viagogo!? Anyway, good day, should have been 3 minimum!

Because that is the capacity now with the work on the SS and the segregation was a bit wider than normal. The game sold out weeks ago.

jimharri said:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1dZlJTCYAAYP8r.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Bunch of fucking mercenaries!
Awful game, it should have been 6-0, they hate each other and Pellegrini out !

I'll take it thank you very much we made Man Ure look way better than they are, the 3 points is welcome but let's not kid ourselves we are not playing anywhere near good enough we're not even at 60 % at the moment and unless we improve we'll be lucky to finish top 4 let alone catch Chelsea some of this squad are merely passengers up to now and in a squad limited to 21 players by TWATTER AND TWATINI it's a situation Pell can ill afford to drag on.

Len Rum said:
hilts said:
ped said:
250 mill,that utd team cost,of course they are going to have a spell,,it was a fantastic3 points,,,i love beating them ,how many is that now?6 out of 7.the day I am underwhelmed,is the day I am tired of life

Strange one today for me i usually start very nervous and then delighted when we beat the fuckers, i do feel underwhelmed to be honest, probably the 10 men and laughably makeshift defence they had as taken the shine off it, normally even if we play poor and we win i am more up than this

I feel pretty apathetic about the whole thing
Yeah, shame we didn't get beat wasn't it, then we could all have had a good moan instead of feeling 'pretty apathetic'.
Life's a woman.

Just what i meant to put well done

pat yourself on the head on the way back to the corner

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
I'll take it thank you very much we made Man Ure look way better than they are, the 3 points is welcome but let's not kid ourselves we are not playing anywhere near good enough we're not even at 60 % at the moment and unless we improve we'll be lucky to finish top 4 let alone catch Chelsea some of this squad are merely passengers up to now and in a squad limited to 21 players by TWATTER AND TWATINI it's a situation Pell can ill afford to drag on.

So who exactly were your passengers today? Did you even watch the game? As Stuart Brennan correctly says, we'd have been out of sight by early second half with a ref not in the pocket of Rooney and Van Gaal.

Man Utd are mid table currently, but they'll be top 6 by the end of the season with their front line. I wouldn't rule out them getting something when they go to the Bridge. The longer the season goes, the more this will look like a very important 3pts.

Can't believe some of the moaning on here, absolutely ludicrous.

Couldn't give a hoot about the performance level today, all that mattered was the three points and getting back to winning ways. Keeping a clean sheet was a bonus.

Might go on the match thread now to laugh at all the flapping.

aguero93:20 said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Well Wisher said:
Nice one, guys!

Would it be advisable to watch MOTD tonight? I've heard about the pro-utd refereeing, but I've also heard about them applying decent pressure while down to 10. I don't want to listen to the muppets if they're gonna focus on the latter, rather than what the whole country has been suspicious of for years. Was the refereeing SO bad that they'll have to address it?

I'll probably just watch the highlights and swerve the propaganda afterwards, like usual.

If they have or want any credibility then they should pick up on the definite 2 blatant penalties, bogs brush head being a dirty fucker, and the fact that the team that lost is the most expensive ever assembled and are languishing in 10th place

I haven't watched MOTD for the last year, I find I'm much happier as a result.

Speaking of Bogbrush... I heard about the spitting too! Fucking cretin.

I don't watch MOTD too often but I'll give them a chance to redeem themselves. Plus it's nice to see the scum lose. I owe it to myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.