Derby Post Match

can anybody make a gif or clip of Rooney doing a dive way after getting fouled ?? cant remember by whom
piss funny it was

Scaring Europe to Death said:
Just remind me.

How many penalties have City ever been awarded against United in the Premier League?

I remember Vassell missing one when we couldn't score under Pearce.

Blue Punter said:
Scaring Europe to Death said:
Just remind me.

How many penalties have City ever been awarded against United in the Premier League?

I remember Vassell missing one when we couldn't score under Pearce.
Toilet brush hack on Kun was clear pk and a red.

Some rags actually believe they deserved a draw out of today's match and are saying it's the best performance of the season for them (red cafe)

Wtf - one decent effort and a fuckin dumb ref and the swampy cunts are creaming their pants, even though they lost.

Had that been any other team bar MANUre today, and any other ref than Oliver, we would have had at least one, if not two, of the pens (Jonny Moss would have given us all of them, and manufactured at least another!) and we would have finished on 95 mins with a much more convincing scoreline. The BBC started off this dinnertime with the crap about pressure, and that MCFC were under most of it - we were X points behind CFC. No mention that MANUre were X+4 points behind CFC, but the Biased Broadcasting Corp have never let simple facts get in the way of a MANUre cock-suckin' article!

Had that been any other team bar MANUre today, and any other ref than Oliver, we would have had at least one, if not two, of the pens (Jonny Moss would have given us all of them, and manufactured at least another!) and we would have finished on 95 mins with a much more convincing scoreline. The BBC started off this dinnertime with the crap about pressure, and that MCFC were under most of it - we were X points behind CFC. No mention that MANUre were X+4 points behind CFC, but the Biased Broadcasting Corp have never let simple facts get in the way of a MANUre cock-suckin' article!

Happy with the result. Any win in the derby is always most welcome. Yaya's pass for the goal was top notch, Clichy had a superb game also.

Last 15 mins was torture, we just needed to keep the ball & with an extra man on the pitch we should have just kept possession. Instead we kept kicking long from goal kicks and giving it straight back to them.

I think this is one of the worst United teams for a while, for all the money that they have spent they don't look much better than last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.