Derby Post Match

Red cafe is hilarious tonight. Such deluded twats rattling on about how they're going in the right direction and improving so much, and unlucky not to get something today. After spending over 140, 000,000 this season compared with moyes 23,000,000 last year. They're in a worse position than this time last year, after an easier run of games. And after fielding the most expensive starting line up in pl history. They were lucky it wasn't a heavy defeat rather than 1-0 but for some diabolical refereeing decisions

The funniest was someone saying they fully expect top 3 this season and challenging for title next year. Onwards and upwards

I may quote that post back on there in a few months when they're flying a banner over ot saying lvg out

Always good for a laugh over there

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
forevermancity said:
Rooney was brilliant for them to be fair

Brilliant at moaning to that fuckin idiot referee, I agree.
Rooney was good and bad. He had one brilliant run in the 2nd half when he ran at our defence, but he also gave the ball away a lot

I thought Di Maria was quiet too apart from that shot that Hart brilliantly saved. Navas was far more of a threat than Di Maria.

Utd were committed and well organised with a lot of last ditch challenges, but on another day we could have won that convincingly

aidyblu76 said:
Red cafe is hilarious tonight. Such deluded twats rattling on about how they're going in the right direction and improving so much, and unlucky not to get something today. After spending over 140, 000,000 this season compared with moyes 23,000,000 last year. They're in a worse position than this time last year, after an easier run of games. And after fielding the most expensive starting line up in pl history. They were lucky it wasn't a heavy defeat rather than 1-0 but for some diabolical refereeing decisions

The funniest was someone saying they fully expect top 3 this season and challenging for title next year. Onwards and upwards

I may quote that post back on there in a few months when they're flying a banner over ot saying lvg out

Surely you are joking, I thought man united only field lads from their academy who play for the badge

Champions2012! said:
aidyblu76 said:

Surely you are joking, I thought man united only field lads from their academy who play for the badge

Ha. Yeah I must have misread them.

Marvin said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
forevermancity said:
Rooney was brilliant for them to be fair

Brilliant at moaning to that fuckin idiot referee, I agree.
Rooney was good and bad. He had one brilliant run in the 2nd half when he ran at our defence, but he also gave the ball away a lot

I thought Di Maria was quiet too apart from that shot that Hart brilliantly saved. Navas was far more of a threat than Di Maria.

Utd were committed and well organised with a lot of last ditch challenges, but on another day we could have won that convincingly

Surely if your going to say Rooney was Good and Bad you had to finish it by saying Ugly......lol

RIP Eli Wallach (The Ugly)
RIP Lee Van Cleef (The Bad)

Clints still here!!

It was the 90's in reverse, a vastly inferior team tried their arse off for 90mins, got a bit lucky, made some stupid decisions and a far better side was a bit pressured by the effort of their opponents so won far more narrowly than would be expected. That said the ref wouldn't have denied the scum those penalties.

Rooney their only threat though and I am not sure what it is about derbies but I never ever see him play with the effort and intensity he does against us vs anyone else. He must really hate us as he runs himself into the ground. Amusingly it is nearly always in vain in recent years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.