Derby Post Match

aguero93:20 said:
forevermancity said:
Rooney was brilliant for them to be fair

Yep, all those times he gave the ball straight to Milner, Navas and Toure inside his own half or got caught dwelling on the ball and robbed.
Give him a chance; it can't be easy playing with a dead hamster glued to his head.

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Great result but i hope no one forgets the referees poor performance.Missed 3 stonewall penalties.
He bottled it after sending Smalling off. But he was crap before that, a rag only had to fall over and he was giving them free kicks.
Even the commentators thought that Yaya should have had a penalty and Rojo sent off. They even conceded the two appeals by Kun (after they played them back) should have been given.
Michael Oliver has joined the ranks of incompetents.

AucklandBlue said:
Thought Clichy was superb.
Not sure if superb is the right word but he did have a very good game. What a turn around from the West Ham game when he was absolute rubbish.
I wonder if it had anything to do with MDM's presence alongside Vinnie because to my mind the whole defence seemed more composed.

Gabriel said:
Can't help think that MP had an eye on the next game when he made those substitutions. Let's face it, Aguero and Milner are going to start against CSK Moscow, and MP and the club has a lot riding on that result. As much as we'd like to see us putting them to the sword, I can appreciate his caution.

This, all day

Scum got lucky with the ref's Laurel and Hardy performance.. if 'lucky' is the word ...

We need nothing but a convincing win against the Racists on Weds, so Pellers subbing key players , when we had a mediocre mid-table side on the rack made sense

East Level 2 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
East Level 2 said:
The analysis said all three were pens not the commentary.
The commentary on Sky said all three were penalties.
Sorry Col, I didn't realise MOTD was on Sky.
I was trying to point out to the other poster that the commentary on Sky said all three were pens.

Ruggney will be a fantastic ref when he stops playing....He shared the reffing with Oliver today fantastically well...Twat.

East Level 2 said:
aguero93:20 said:
forevermancity said:
Rooney was brilliant for them to be fair

Yep, all those times he gave the ball straight to Milner, Navas and Toure inside his own half or got caught dwelling on the ball and robbed.
Give him a chance; it can't be easy playing with a dead hamster glued to his head.

I'm not sure its dead mate, it was his hamster that caused his phantom falling over in the second half due to its desire to have a munch on the lush turf of the Etihad pitch.

Bluekiwi said:
AucklandBlue said:
Thought Clichy was superb.
Not sure if superb is the right word but he did have a very good game. What a turn around from the West Ham game when he was absolute rubbish.
I wonder if it had anything to do with MDM's presence alongside Vinnie because to my mind the whole defence seemed more composed.

Yes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.