Derby Post Match

Thought Clichy was superb, Di Maria had probably his quietest game for them. Nothing much to add to the penalties we didn't get or that they should have been down to 9 men, Oliver bottled it.

Intensity died down with the changes, they were the right ones to make but possibly in the wrong order. Either way, we won and didn't pick up any injuries.

They really are shite, plucky last 20mins from them but I'd expect the same from the likes of West Brom etc. The press can paint it anyway they want but everyone can see they are bang average. Our performance dropped off but there was always an extra gear there if really needed.

They are lucky it wasn't both are strongest line-ups out there today as with Silva in our team it probably would have been 10.

Onwards and upwards, lets sort this Champions League group stage out now.

aidyblu76 said:
Champions2012! said:
aidyblu76 said:
Red cafe is hilarious tonight. Such deluded twats rattling on about how they're going in the right direction and improving so much, and unlucky not to get something today. After spending over 140, 000,000 this season compared with moyes 23,000,000 last year. They're in a worse position than this time last year, after an easier run of games. And after fielding the most expensive starting line up in pl history. They were lucky it wasn't a heavy defeat rather than 1-0 but for some diabolical refereeing decisions

The funniest was someone saying they fully expect top 3 this season and challenging for title next year. Onwards and upwards

I may quote that post back on there in a few months when they're flying a banner over ot saying lvg out

Always good for a laugh over there

Surely you are joking, I thought man united only field lads from their academy who play for the badge

Ha. Yeah I must have misread them.

Oh and another was how they're suffering more than any other team with I juries. Class

aidyblu76 said:
aidyblu76 said:
Champions2012! said:
Surely you are joking, I thought man united only field lads from their academy who play for the badge

Ha. Yeah I must have misread them.

Oh and another was how they're suffering more than any other team with I juries. Class

They'll have me crying for them in a minute!

Can't believe you pulled that mods. If it had been a draw or a loss you wouldn't be so laissez-faire.

B1eSp5FIAAA7ntl.jpg

aidyblu76 said:
Red cafe is hilarious tonight. Such deluded twats rattling on about how they're going in the right direction and improving so much, and unlucky not to get something today. After spending over 140, 000,000 this season compared with moyes 23,000,000 last year. They're in a worse position than this time last year, after an easier run of games. And after fielding the most expensive starting line up in pl history. They were lucky it wasn't a heavy defeat rather than 1-0 but for some diabolical refereeing decisions

The funniest was someone saying they fully expect top 3 this season and challenging for title next year. Onwards and upwards

I may quote that post back on there in a few months when they're flying a banner over ot saying lvg out

Always good for a laugh over there

It was £27.5 million for plan f and don't forget £31ish million spent on Juan k Mata in January 2014

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.