Derby Post Match

Chippy_boy said:
willipp said:
Mister Appointment said:
Oh my word. The most expensive starting XI in premier league history and they played route one hoof ball to Fellaini. Wow. Makes it all even more hilarious.

The muted reaction from the press gang tells me everything I need to know though. Had we lost that match - no let me take that back - had we drawn that match the headlines would be about City in crisis, title over, pressure on Pellegrini, etc. But it seems not a peep about King Louis I'm so good Moyes had a better record than me.

By christmas he could be under huge pressure. Just been looking at their fixtures and they have arsenal, southampton, villa and spurs away. Liverpool at home plus some other easier games. They could quite easily win none of those away games and lose some at home. The pressure will soon start to mount on him. He is already starting to get snipy little questions in his press conference.

He's under much less pressure than Moyes. First, he's actually won things in the past and has an ounce of credibility at that level. But 2nd and far more importantly, the penny has dropped over in Trafford that they are actually shit. Expectations are (rightly) so much lower for them now.

but, but this cant be! they drew with chelsea with a wonder strike and they drew with WBA, they came back from the dead in both games and they have 600 million fans in the know universe, there could even be more fans in a parallel universes that we don't know about whom are waiting for technology to advance so they can get to games

Looking at that picture of Sir Toutalot, has he shit his pants?
Something not very right there. I'm a bit worried.
I hope he, Crerand and the GPC stick around for another 10 years.
Things are only going to get worse for the Scum.
I'd hate for them to miss it.

Gray said:
The perfect fumble said:
JS49969037.jpg

he`s got a look of a man thats lost the bundle of tickets he was going to sell on the blackmarket

r.soleofsalford said:
he`s got a look of a man thats lost the bundle of tickets he was going to sell on the blackmarket

He'll have no idea where he is.

The last time he was seen out in public was that CL draw, he couldn't even read properly or open the balls..

blue b4 the moon said:
r.soleofsalford said:

He'll have no idea where he is.

The last time he was seen out in public was that CL draw, he couldn't even read properly or open the balls..

he should of got one of his family to help.

ok maybe not

The most expensively assembled squad in the history of British football, added to one of the easiest opening fixture lists that includes playing the likes of Leicester, Burnley and QPR ... and what do Utd have to show for it ?
3 wins from 10 league games, and a 4-0 defeat to MK Dons.
Worst start since 1986.
Longest run of away games without a win since Premier League began.
You couldn't make it up.

And what's even worse, is that when City spent (less) money, Utd fans declared it 'cheating' as clearly if any team spent that much money they were guaranteed to 'buy' the league. "How could anyone possibly spend £150M and not win the league - it's just cheating !" they declared.
Well LvG has managed it quite nicely !

At this stage last season, Moyes was being berated by all and sundry at Utd for being a useless buffoon who was completely out of his depth. So given that LvG now has fewer points, what does that make him ? Not quite as good as a useless buffoon ?

Yesterdays result was the most satisfying of the most recent derbies for me because of the van gaal wankfest and philoschofee bullocks, they've spent all that money and they thought they'd be at the top of the league, their old cockiness had returned because we've been beat a couple of times and they thought we was on the slide, the press and the media all wanted the utd win and we fucked it right up for them....
Great result, we even let them get their hopes up in the last 10 mins, the ref obviously had a pre match chat with not in my lifetime and did his worst not to award us any of the 3 stonewall pens...
We haven't been playing well and turtlehead thought they would just have to turn up.... Did Di maria play?
Record signing totally invisible...
So yep, that 1-0 was a great result, roll on April...

If Van Gaal had taken the Spurs job as opposed to the United one and gotten the same results does anyone think he'd still be getting such an easy ride from the press? I don't. I think there'd be talk of him being past it, his job being under threat, there certainly wouldn't be the revered tactical genius narrative which seems to currently be doing the rounds.

It was really satisfying beating them yesterday .
Put them in the middle of the table .
The rightful place of Man United at the moment .
West Ham and Southampton look a better bet to get in the top 4 than United .
Even the referee couldn't sort the Red Devils a result yesterday .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.