Derby Post Match

JS49969037.jpg

Shit happens, a lot....Charlton at the Etihad yesterday.

Nice to know that in their twightlight years, we really are hurting the bastards!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
blueinsa said:
Nice to know that in their twightlight years, we really are hurting the bastards!

I think you were trying to write 'twatlight' here, weren't you?

That's what I thought as well.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
blueinsa said:

I think you were trying to write 'twatlight' here, weren't you?

Damn autocorrect!

Daily TeleRag Sport is in fine form today. The headlines: SMALLING'S RED MIST, CITY PROFIT FROM SMALLING'S WILD LUNGE, VAN GAAL FURIOUS WITH DEFENDERS ACT OF 'STUPIDITY, and S4 brings us UNITED HAVE NO CHANCE WITH THIS RAG-TAG BACK FOUR.

I've given everybody a clue as to whom they were playing.

remember arthur mann said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
supercity88 said:
Would be brilliant if the rags did sweet eff all again this season. Di Maria would then be available for a cut price and he would be class in our side. We need someone who can dribble past a few players when games are tight. Aguero can do it and Yaya when he decides to but Di Maria would be awesome for us and would allow more space for the likes of Silva and Aguero.

Reus mate but I agree Di Maria would be amazing.He's probably happy to sit on th edosh at the swamp mind. No C.league next yr for them

Don't get this Di Maria love in, £60 million, money well wasted, no better than Jesus, buzzer was well better !!!

I would say he's an upgrade on Jesus, but not by much, and deffo not a £45 million upgrade...

dronefromsector7g said:
sir baconface said:
A plea to Blues this morning. Be magnaminous in victory and sympathetic to the sensitivities of our friends in red.
Errrrrrrr

No

too late its evenin here and Ive spread the gospel to all rag mates/cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.