Derby Post Match

nimrod said:
The perfect fumble said:
JS49969037.jpg

Shit happens, a lot....Charlton at the Etihad yesterday.

fuckin hell he's more miserable than victor meldrew

I am sure when this picture was taken he fell to his knee's and shouted "I DON'T BEEEELIIIEEEVE IT"

BlueMoonz1977 said:
nimrod said:
The perfect fumble said:
JS49969037.jpg

fuckin hell he's more miserable than victor meldrew

I am sure when this picture was taken he fell to his knee's and shouted "I DON'T BEEEELIIIEEEVE IT"

His bottom lip is defintely going there.

Ancient Citizen said:
I was puzzled by the turtle's lack of inclusion of his 'Philosophy' in his after- match comments.
It is indeed wondrous to hear him espousing this 'philosophy' on each and every occasion, fair brings tears to your eyes, this man's vision.
The 'Philosophy' has now expanded to encompass losing as many games as possible before Christmas, so that we can then marvel at his 'Mantra' and how he's managing to hold onto a job that both Gollum, and the comb over racist Atkinson were binned from after better results than he's had.
He must fucking hypnotise everyone at the swamp, with his Uri Geller-like aura as he's managing to escape criticism from everyone there, nobody has a bad word for him, I'm dreading the day when they all recover from the stupor he has induced into a malleable set of wide-eyed recipients of his 'Philosophy.'
Stick with him, Rags and Ragettes, embrace the philosophy.

Nevermind, he can dish out his philosophy to UTD's millions of twatter and Farcebook followers, after he's digested another derby loss.. 6 out of 7, 4 in a row...!!!!

willipp said:
Mister Appointment said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
oh yes....already had them on text but they are just in denial...

Oh my word. The most expensive starting XI in premier league history and they played route one hoof ball to Fellaini. Wow. Makes it all even more hilarious.

The muted reaction from the press gang tells me everything I need to know though. Had we lost that match - no let me take that back - had we drawn that match the headlines would be about City in crisis, title over, pressure on Pellegrini, etc. But it seems not a peep about King Louis I'm so good Moyes had a better record than me.

By christmas he could be under huge pressure. Just been looking at their fixtures and they have arsenal, southampton, villa and spurs away. Liverpool at home plus some other easier games. They could quite easily win none of those away games and lose some at home. The pressure will soon start to mount on him. He is already starting to get snipy little questions in his press conference.

He's under much less pressure than Moyes. First, he's actually won things in the past and has an ounce of credibility at that level. But 2nd and far more importantly, the penny has dropped over in Trafford that they are actually shit. Expectations are (rightly) so much lower for them now.

The perfect fumble said:
JS49969037.jpg

Now for those who are not aware the said Sir Bobby (comb-over) Charlton was born in Ashington, Northumberland and guess what so was that prat of a referee who officiated at yesterdays game.

What's the betting they know each other through family connections?

He is almost certainly a closet red!

Chippy_boy said:
willipp said:
Mister Appointment said:
Oh my word. The most expensive starting XI in premier league history and they played route one hoof ball to Fellaini. Wow. Makes it all even more hilarious.

The muted reaction from the press gang tells me everything I need to know though. Had we lost that match - no let me take that back - had we drawn that match the headlines would be about City in crisis, title over, pressure on Pellegrini, etc. But it seems not a peep about King Louis I'm so good Moyes had a better record than me.

By christmas he could be under huge pressure. Just been looking at their fixtures and they have arsenal, southampton, villa and spurs away. Liverpool at home plus some other easier games. They could quite easily win none of those away games and lose some at home. The pressure will soon start to mount on him. He is already starting to get snipy little questions in his press conference.

He's under much less pressure than Moyes. First, he's actually won things in the past and has an ounce of credibility at that level. But 2nd and far more importantly, the penny has dropped over in Trafford that they are actually shit. Expectations are (rightly) so much lower for them now.
Surely that should crank the pressure up even higher? Spend £150m and get worse.

So far he's not come under much scrutiny, it was the same with Moyes, but then they turned very quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.