Derby Post Match

moomba said:
Just seen first half replay. How did we not get two penalties?

The first one, maybe the ref couldn't see the contact? The second one he bottled because if he gave the penalty it was another sending off.

hgblue said:
moomba said:
Just seen first half replay. How did we not get two penalties?

The first one, maybe the ref couldn't see the contact? The second one he bottled because if he gave the penalty it was another sending off.
Exactly,probably going through his mind the shitstorm from the media if he give the pen and sending off,got the feeling he may have thought he made a ricket sending smalling off,which wasn't the case anyway....

aguero93:20 said:
Thatcher got a red for running from left back to right back to do the family man in Pearces last derby.

You've absolutely dreamt that one! Thatcher didn't even play in Pearce's last derby!

Cheers lads for the info regarding the sending's off.

I remember them all except for Ben Thatcher's but their really was no need to mention Corradi. The day is spoilt now :)

TGR said:
blue underpants said:
We beat them
Their fans are shite
Manchester pubs were all City after the game
It was a great day
I an slightly drunk
I will sleep like a lord tonight
Van Gaal is a twat
That is all

Slep tight my friend.
Sleep tight.
Amen
God bless the mighty blues

I remember the days when to beat utd would be the making of the season,whoosh we beat the shit!
Oliver was a joke ,did you see him laughing and joking with Rooney in the tunnel,what a rag twat.
anyway we are not at our best but hell we beat the scum so cheers Manuel and the boys. season starts now.

Routine win for city. Crazy substitution to take Milner off unless he had a knock. Rags played off the park until the
last twenty minutes.

blue underpants said:
TGR said:
blue underpants said:
We beat them
Their fans are shite
Manchester pubs were all City after the game
It was a great day
I an slightly drunk
I will sleep like a lord tonight
Van Gaal is a twat
That is all

Slep tight my friend.
Sleep tight.
Amen
God bless the mighty blues

Was manchester ok then after the match, normally go there after but had to go straight home today due to a family do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.