Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
-------------------Hart------------------
Sagna--Kompany--Mangala--Kolarov
-----------Yaya--Fernandinho---------
Navas-------De Bruyne--------Sterling
------------------Bony-------------------

Outcome? Who knows. But it will depend entirely on us. Arsenal gave us the blueprint - start aggressively, move the ball quickly, press high up the pitch and we'll absolutely fucking murder them. If half-assed, ponderous, non-pressing City turn up, we'll get beat. It really is as simple as that for me.
If we put out that team They will fucking murder us again.

What makes you think that?
The defence you have looks sound though not sure about Kolorov. As I said earlier the midfield MUST be beefed up by playing the two Ferns.Bony will be a liability against the rags way to slow. We need someone who can get in behind them.

The defence you have looks sound though not sure about Kolorov. As I said earlier the midfield MUST be beefed up by playing the two Ferns.Bony will be a liability against the rags way to slow. We need someone who can get in behind them.
So are you suggesting we drop Bony and try Sterling up front?

We are playing the Scum, not a team of world beaters. No need to play an extra defensive midfielder. If we play 2 in the middle of Yaya and Fernandinho we will not get over run. We will have 60% of the ball. United are not at our level. In games when we have more of the ball than the other team we need yaya as part of the midfield to dictate and control the game. United will have Shrek & Martial on the pitch, that's essentially 4-4-2 so I don't see where we will get over run.

Does anyone remember the first 20 mins last season, probably the best ive seen us play. Go at them from the start, bang in an early goal and then we have the players to hurt them on the counter.

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Yaya
Navas
Sterling
De Bruyne
Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.