Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me lads we aren't playing 1970s Brazil,Utd are fucking bang average don't be fooled by all the media bollocks Arsenal showed them for what they are!! We are top of the league and winning champions league games without 3 of our best players,I can't wait for tomorrow fuck being nervous!!!

Kelechi should start. He's an unknown quantity and they won't know what to expect from him. Kompany back, the two Ferns & Yaya in the centre, KDB and Navas out wide. Sterling on the bench to be brought on to replace Navas or Kelechi in second half.

Last edited:
Kelechi should start. He's an unknown quantity and they won't know what to expect from him. Kompany back, the two Ferns & Yaya in the centre, KDB and Navas out wide. Sterling on the bench to be brought on to replace Navas or Kelechhi in second half.

Agree with Nacho. Would only pick Vinnie if 100% fit though

I like Nacho but I wouldn't pick him ahead of Bony for this game. We need someone with a bit experience who will hold onto the ball and muscle off Smalling and Jones.

He'd be more effective being brought on later when a few more gaps open up.

I have my usual pre derby sense of foreboding. Never confident always fear the worst, mind you I was the same before the 1-6 so it means nothing other than I'm a pussy. I have a feeling they might do well in the matches against us this season but we will win the league and like deluded Liverpool fans they will try to claim it as some kind of moral victory when they end the season trophyless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.