Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev will be the big difference in this game for me.
He's on another level... Serg and Dave are on this level but as we are aware - they are both injured.
Given space (created by Sterling and Navas) KDB will have free roam over the Rags and will perform!!

I'd bring Kompany and Kolarov back in for Zabaleta and Otamendi. Plus bring Fernando in. However that would mean pushing Yaya forward to play behind Bony which wouldn't work because neither of them press enough to be in a front two. So I'd start Iheanacho.

--------------------Hart

Sagna - Kompany - Mangala - Kolarov

------Fernandinho - Fernando

------Navas - Yaya - De Bruyne

---------------Iheanacho

Subs: Caballero, Otamendi, Demichellis, Zabaleta, Sterling, Garcia/Roberts, Bony.

Yay! One with Nacho in.

To be fair we should have been out of sight at spurs had some woeful decisions! If we go in 1 up as we should have its a different game!

The only woeful decision was their equalizing goal. Kane's offside was marginal (albeit still wrong). But even if we had lost 2-1 or drawn, every City fan has to admit we were terrible in the second half, so it's hard for me to look at a formation and say "we'll destroy the opposition with that". Kind of feels like RedCafe stuff. No offence meant.

Rags apparently are favourites according to the bookies , 1st time for a few seasons as well , and its ironic that its the scum who are resting players in a mid week game , because of the derby on sunday , you would think it was their cup final :)

[QUOTE="lasereyes, post: 8942541, member: 586he only woeful decision was their equalizing goal. Kane's offside was marginal (albeit still wrong). But even if we had lost 2-1 or drawn, every City fan has to admit we were terrible in the second half, so it's hard for me to look at a formation and say "we'll destroy the opposition with that". Kind of feels like RedCafe stuff. No offence meant.[/QUOTE]

The formation worked fine for 30 mins we were awesome 2nd half was shite I agree but im convinced it would have been a different game at 1 nil half time!

Rags apparently are favourites according to the bookies , 1st time for a few seasons as well , and its ironic that its the scum who are resting players in a mid week game , because of the derby on sunday , you would think it was their cup final :)

They have a good record at home so that's probably why. This game won't be easy and the way we are defending at the moment I think we will need a few goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.