Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a feature on the MSN homepage titled Utd and City combined 11. I could not believe what I was seeing. NO Aguero or Silva in the team! They thing Herrera or whatever the fuck he is called and Martial are better ! Some people know fuck all about football!
Was probably based on who is available at the moment. Seeing as neither Silva nor Kun are :?

I won't be able to face the smug rag cunts on Monday 'if' they steal a win from us.
We all know what the standard of refereeing will be like at the swamp.
We really need Bony to be more dynamic and raise his work rate. KdB could be a huge influence on this game.
Fingers crossed.
Come on CITY.

I am a big fan of Pellegrini, however he has a big flaw and lacks imagination when it comes to selection and formations, I would love to see him pull a rabbit out of the hat and start Iheanacho up front in the Aguero role.

The Tactical Turtle is methodical if a little stayed and he will have worked out how to handle Bony and his list of limitations however I doubt he knows anything about Iheanacho and will be banking on Pelligrini running to form.

I think this game is pivotal and if we win we can inflict some psychological damage on the rags and avoid back to back defeats at the Swamp. It would also be achieved without arguably our best two players.

TT says City are favorites on bbc news website.".not in my lifetime" springs to mind and after the kendall effect last week at goodison we should win 3-0.

but i am bricking it.unsure why i ever look forward to derby day..when it comes round my stomach turns to mush and i cant cope.
my first ever derby was the 5-1 at maine rd,never forget the kippax that day and the explosion of noise when the SECOND goal went in ..still celebrating the first goal and then we only go and pop another in..the best feeling ever and i can still see the mixture of sheer disbelief and ecstasy on the faces of all blues around me as we tumbled down the kippax in one organic tribal mass..for all those blues who stood on the kippax( half way line-half way down) that day cast your minds back and enjoy the memories..it was mental, fucking mental..surpassed only by the celebrations at the swamp later that season after brightwells equalizer..that was mental the best.

Hope theres no need to equalize tomaz..COME ON CITY, COME ON CITY, COME ON CITY, COME ON!!!!

CITY! CITY ! CITY! CITY! CITY! CITY!

"KEVIN HAS DONE IT!!!!!"

everyone one seems to be very nervous as am I ,but Seville are better than the rags and we scraped past them.if we can keep them out im confident we"ll make chances.a win without our best players would destroy their new found confidence heres hoping for us to turn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.