Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Swansea, they played Bony as a target man. In our team we don't play that way, we essentially want him to play like Aguero.

It's the same problem we had with Dzeko. We also wanted him to play like Aguero.

Spot on. Been saying this since we signed him. He was bought as an alternative to our other strikers to help us to play in a different way when necessary but is never utilised in that way. Bony isn't going to change his style, and nor should he, we knew what we was buying it's upto our manager to use him correctly and get the best out of him.

Not flapping as its only one game early in the season but I think they will do us. 3-2 with Martial scoring the winner.

Hope I'm wrong, I am a lot of the time!

Fuck 'em. It's their Cup Final now just like it used to be ours. We'll be fine. We will take 'em and even if we don't on this occasion, we are still better and they know it.

Those 2 are all over the place,the only way the offside trap works is with vinny organising it
Madness if he leaves him out for this,if he does they must be in some kind of stand off

Completely agree. I thought it was madness to leave him out against Sevilla.

Why don't people want bony to start? He's looking as if he's settled in and is starting to adapt our style and his attributes like holding up the ball well for the likes of sterling, de bruyne and yaya.

Vinnie has to start tbh, but i have a feeling that he'll be benched and brought on if we're in the shit.

Not confident into going into this, the swamp is a hard place to get a result nowerdays under the turtle, they rarely lose at home anymore.....better home record than us tbf this season and the back end of last.

I"d be more than happy with a point but i dont have a good feeling for Sunday, hope i'm wrong tho! Sorry guys i'm just not looking forward to this.

He was dreadful mid-week. We can't afford a passenger on Sunday.

The only reason I would start him is for his confidence. I do agree that dropping him would be tough, but the other side of the coin is it may be the wake up call he needs.

Toure as part of a two man midfield is clearly a problem, but I can't recall many occasions when playing Fernando, Fernandinho and Toure together has worked particularly well either. It was catastrophic away at Spurs recently.

It's one of those things that's great in theory, but less good in reality. Not really sure what the solution is though to be honest. It seems highly improbable that Toure will be left out on Sunday, particularly with Silva and Aguero missing.

I suspect Pellegrini will persevere with Toure and Fernandinho in central midfield, and hope that it comes good.

Are United good enough to dominate possession? Because those are the games where Toure is exposed.

If we play 2 in the middle we lose. I'd go with Sterling up top with Yaya behind and Navas and KDB on either side. Results may have gone our way but I don't think we're actually playing well at the moment. It's a 50/50 game without Kun and David.

Here is the MEN's ''I am Blue'' facebook picture thing if anyone wants it without having to download your details onto their website
12039714_1144198518941070_2373018312206936542_n.jpg

I just saw a feature on the MSN homepage titled Utd and City combined 11. I could not believe what I was seeing. NO Aguero or Silva in the team! They thing Herrera or whatever the fuck he is called and Martial are better ! Some people know fuck all about football!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.