Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SunSport: David Silva is poised for a dramatic return to Man City’s starting line-up tomorrow

Please god!!!!!

I'd play no striker sure up the midfield with Fernando and let their centre halves worry about who they are supposed to be tracking.

De Bruyne and Sterling could rotate being up top and have a big enough goal threat between them.

Agreed but not a chance of it happening Pellegrini will play Bony

Would have Sterling in front of Yaya with both Ferns behind

De Bruyne is better feeding the front rather than being focus point

Kelechi has played 36 minutes of professional football over 5 games and people want to start him in the derby?

I'm all for bringing him on at the hour mark to see what he can do but to start him over a proven premier league goal scorer seems a bit silly to me.

@SunSport: David Silva is poised for a dramatic return to Man City’s starting line-up tomorrow

Please god!!!!!

Merlin plays we win end of!!!!! Would love to see Van gaals face when he's planned all week for no aguero or silva and then at the last minute Merlin is named in the starting 11!!

Agreed but not a chance of it happening Pellegrini will play Bony

Would have Sterling in front of Yaya with both Ferns behind

I just can't see it being Bony's type of game he's a bit too static and slows play down. They are going to put us under pressure in periods of the game and the quick break will be an effective way of putting United to bed.

Kelechi has played 36 minutes of professional football over 5 games and people want to start him in the derby?

I'm all for bringing him on at the hour mark to see what he can do but to start him over a proven premier league goal scorer seems a bit silly to me.

Problem is Bony is short of confidence, yes he scored twice last weekend but he looked out of it midweek and was rightly subbed.

Agree Nacho from the bench but wouldn't start Bony either would rather push Yaya forward behind Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.