Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go for a meal with a load of rags at 4pm tomorrow. Oh the humanity.

What we missed v Spurs was leaders on the pitch. With Joe, Vinny and Zabba on the field our defence will have the stability we lacked at WHL.

Play the 2 ferns so we can push YAya forward to play behind KDB.

Do that and we win 3 nil. Though my guess is he will start with Bony and change it later so we will sneak a 2-1 win.

What we missed V spurs was straight officials!

The injuries are just so bloody annoying. I feel that Navas, Sterling and Bony are not too difficult to nullify, so our cutting edge entirely rests on De Bruyne's shoulders in my opinion.

What we missed v Spurs was leaders on the pitch. With Joe, Vinny and Zabba on the field our defence will have the stability we lacked at WHL.

Play the 2 ferns so we can push YAya forward to play behind KDB.

Do that and we win 3 nil. Though my guess is he will start with Bony and change it later so we will sneak a 2-1 win.
Was a very weird game. First half was okay as it was never going to be easy away @ WHL at 1-0. They would come at
you and they indeed fought. 2 things happened in the 2ns half that affected the result of the match, namely, Willy's howler and loss of Yaya when we were down by a goal. If it was 1-0 to city when Yaya picked up his injury it wouldn't have mattered much or let me say it would have been ideal since we'd have had the opportunity to apply more grit to preserve our lead. But in this case we needed to be composed while chasing the game and without captain fantastic out back 4 was allover the place. I only hope Fernando plays so that we are tight enough to allow our attacking players play football - I mean Navas, Yaya (I'll start him slightly ahead of the Ferns and not as a number 10), Sterling and KDB. Man u would try to starve us of possession so playing just Yaya and Fern would amount to playing into their hands. At the end, I reckon the result will be a reflection of tactics we adopt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.