----Navas-------Sterling-------KDB---------
--------------------Bony*----------------------

----------------------Hart----------------------
--Sagna--Kompany---Mangala--Kolarov--
------Fernandinho-Toure-Fernando------
-----Sterling--------------------KDB------
--------------------Bony*----------------------

I'd be happy with either.

*I would have Iheanacho starting but it will 100% not be happening so there's no point in even listing him.

-------------------------------- hart --------------------

----------- kompany ----otamendi ------mangala---

---------------------------fernando--------------------

-------------toure---------------------Fernandinho---

-----------------------------kdb-------------------------

---------navas-----------------------------sterling----

-----------------------------bony------------------------

A back 5 of Hart, Sagna, Kompany, Mangala and Kolarov has played 5 league games so far and conceded no goals. We have to go with the 5.

It's almost certain that KDB, Toure and Fernandinho will start. Navas is in very good form and should start too. Then it's 2 from Sterling, Bony, Iheanacho and Fernando. I'd be tempted to go for Bony and Fernando but it wouldn't surprise me if MP played Sterling instead of Bony and we started without a recognised striker.

-------------------------------- hart --------------------

----------- kompany ----otamendi ------mangala---

---------------------------fernando--------------------

-------------toure---------------------Fernandinho---

-----------------------------kdb-------------------------

---------navas-----------------------------sterling----

-----------------------------bony------------------------

Not going to happen. I can't see Pellegrini choosing this of all games to experiment with 3 at the back and no full backs particularly as the rags like to play with width.

A back 5 of Hart, Sagna, Kompany, Mangala and Kolarov has played 5 league games so far and conceded no goals. We have to go with the 5.

It's almost certain that KDB, Toure and Fernandinho will start. Navas is in very good form and should start too. Then it's 2 from Sterling, Bony, Iheanacho and Fernando. I'd be tempted to go for Bony and Fernando but it wouldn't surprise me if MP played Sterling instead of Bony and we started without a recognised striker.
That's what I'd do, that back 5, the ferns and yaya (loves a derby so I expect a big performance) navas de bruyne and sterling. Absolutely bricking as always

a lot of debate over zabs and vinnie , i would play both , we lack leaders on the pitch , if we go one down to the scum , i dont think we have the players to take the fight to the rags , with zabs and vinnie they will be vocal and will lead by example with their undoubted commitment and appetite for the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.