Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see how Otamendi doesn't start. If Kompany has to start, the its Eli who goes to the bench.

Mangala is the only player who knows Martial from international football perhaps? Or that the conceded goals ratio with him in the team is much better?

I fucking can not stand that **** Louis van Gaal. Come on City, shove it down the pig shagging cunts throat.

Hart, Sagna/ Zabaleta, Kompany, Mangala, Kolarov
Fernando, YaYa, Fernandinho
Navas, Sterling, De Bruyne

That's the team I hope we start with, strongest back 5!
The only decision is Zabalaeta or Sagna, Sagna has been brilliant this season but I would be tempted to play Zabaleta for his leadership qualities and because Zabaleta being on the pitch makes the fans louder.

United will try to flood the midfield so I would play 3 in the middle, Fernando will also be critical for set pieces adding some additional height.
I hope City win the battle with elbows Fellaini - who is potentially their biggest threat from corners
I expect they will dominate possession but with pace of Sterling and Navas we have the perfect counter attacking force supplied by YaYa and De Bruyne.

I just hope we get a big performance and City 3 points, Come on City!

As fans we need to raise the level a few extra decibels and a good City start should help with this

what time for my first bottle of bluemoon to calm my nerves?

Fucking hate derby day! :-( even if them lot were having to use their under 11 team against us I would still think we were gonna lose! No Better feeling over the last few years than smashing these bastards though!!

Can someone find me the odds on a Fellaini elbow on our right back in first 20 minutes?

Isn't it terrible that I already expect one of our right backs to need stitches in this game before it is started

I hope the officials are wise to this tactic and Clattenberg has a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.