Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cancelled all my meetings first thing this morning and have taken the day off. Shitting it and a fucking long wait until 5pm (our time).

I haven't been that nervous about the last couple of derbys but I have been on edge all weekend. I woke up this morning and I can't get back to sleep. This is what we live for. Let's fucking have it today city!

Anyone else worried about them putting Fellaini on Yaya again? Yaya couldn't handle him at their spot last year and they got a lot of joy through him.

Just sit back, watch this and remember we are now top dogs and will be for the foreseeable future due to their crumbling ruins

Hart
Zaba
Mangler
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Toure
De Bruyne
Sterling
Navas

They will pack the middle and that is where we will lose the game if we play Bony on his own up top. I like him but he needs people around him when he recieves the ball and we have not been doing that well enough. A false 9 is the answer to primarily ensure that we keep the football. We have enough quality to turn that into goals if we play that way.

We have looked terrible out of possession recently and if we concede the midfield before we have even kicked a ball I will fucking scream. For all Fernandos faults he needs to start today in place of Bony.

If we do that then the 3 points are ours.

Anyone else worried about them putting Fellaini on Yaya again? Yaya couldn't handle him at their spot last year and they got a lot of joy through him.
Yes. He's become a liability against the better teams. I wouldn't play him even with the missing players. He's still a force when we have the ball, but without it it's like playing with 10 men. He just ambles around miles off the pace. Utd will target him.

We need to score first then pick them off.

A point would be a very big result for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.