Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal fan here, I just had to post seems to be a few negative City fans. Truth is your the best team in the Prem and If you hit 10 man, man u (cause that's what they are if Rooney plays / 9 if Depay starts as well) with the pace and power your team has from the get go, you wont just beat them you will hammer them. I hope you do as I wanna see panface get found out as the over rated manager he really is.

Good luck and I don't care if you go above
us I hate United but have respect for Man City. DO EM and make my weekend even better
Cheers nick. I must say you guys are doing a great job. Carzola, Ozil, Koscielny and Sanchez are doing great but be sure to keep them all fit long enough if you're gonna mount a title challenge

I don't think we will win today. Too many injuries to inportant players and they will get chances with how our defence plays. Will be watching in Barca so i'm hoping there is a good bar that will have it on!

Maybe, but today's game is the first since the Juventus game since we have had the back five of Hart, Sagna, Kompany, Mangala and Kolarov.

That back 5 got us 5 consecutive clean sheets leading into that Juve game and since then we haven't kept a clean sheet.

I would be happy for either of Mangala it Otamemdi but with Martial's pace I would have thought Pellegrini would favour Mangala.

I don't see Vinnie starting, but maybe coming on later to shore the game up. Yes he was part of the first five games where we kept clean sheets, but he hasn't feaured much since and may not be fully match fit.

Some very strange coping mechansims to be read on this thread. We are far the better team (even with our injuries). If we play with pride and intensity, we will win comfortably. If we don't and come away with a loss, we will still finish well above them as they do not have any depth in their squad and will not ride their luck from now till May.

Blues to win 3-1

We beat these fuckers with Vassel and Benjani. Should murder them with KDB.

Come on City. We are impeccable.

The extra hour is good for the nerves not. Hate this day, hate that lot! Sat here with the kids wishing their lives away terrible dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.