Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a difficult one. I think we would all agree that to get the three points, everyone has to be on their "A" game. Just hope whichever team is picked, everyone is at the races and we dominate. They will struggle with a fast, high quality footballing team.
This^ Who cares a flying fxxk how the shit is going to line up. We play our 'A' game and hang the fxxkers high!

I agree with this totally but it goes against all Pelligrinis principals.

There is a pecking order based on the fact that Kelichi is young and still learning. It's as though he can't play because he's the 3rd choice striker behind Bony, and that can't change even if he is the better option for this particular game.

It does my fucking kite in. The lad offers something different and should be considered, but as Bony is fit then the kid won't even get a look in.

There comes a moment in every young players career when things click and they go from prospect to main player. Some describe it as 'bursting onto the scene' after the event. This kid has shown glimpses of real potential and one day he will light up the premiership. Maybe this could be that day.

The nerves hit me about 9, better than years ago when we were shit and it'd be all week. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH COME ON BLUEEEES

I think we may see a big gm from Yaya today, i certainly hope so. He has spent the week moaning about not getting the credit in the media he deserves and today is the time to step up.

Serious question - how much of your hard earned would you be willing to pay if you could guarantee that doing so meant we won 6-1 again today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.