Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we must not concede the 1st goal , because they will have their tails up , we need to be defensively more solid today , would play zabs and sagna as full backs and bring vinny back , (and intruct navas and sterling to work back and cover their full backs) ,mangala and kolarov are prone to defensive lapses , if we sort our defence out , which to be honest despite 3 good victories has been exposed in those games , we will win this game .If MP goes with mangala and kolarov i can see it being a high scoring game , 4-3 to the blues then :)

Take a long look at the rags team what have they got, good keeper - crap defence, aged midfield, lucky youg boy up front. If our boys wants this we should blow them out of the water, if we fail to turn up were doomed to a draw.

Despite most saying he is definitely out, I still can't help think silva might make an appearance today!
Don't torture yourself. I wouldn't chance him, even if he was, say, 50% fit. We have Raheem, Yaya and superKev MkII to provide the inspiration, balanced by the Fern twins to provide the perspiration and Wilfy to provide the goals.

Well; two out of three ain't bad!

;-)

Fucking hate the waiting! Stuck in alder hey with my daughter and Mrs is kicking off because she knows I'm shitting it about the game later!! Trying to explain its a horrible feeling derby day without Merlin and kun I'm even more nervous! Yes folks.......I'm flapping!!! ;-)

Doesn't matter if we play 3 in midfield it's the way we push all our players in the opposition side that hurts us more and has teams hitting us in the break so I'd rather have the line up we had on Wednesday and end to end

Hart
Sagna
Vinny
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandinho
Yaya
Navas
De Bruyne
Sterling

That would be my starting team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.