Derby Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with the extra body in the middle.

Same team as Spuds away, though, outside of Bony for Sergio?

Navas and Mangala can consider themselves unlucky.

Hope Otamendi and Vinny keep calm and no cheap early bookings.

Demi and Cabalero played against Spurs. However, petty much the same set-up and team that produced our worst performance of the season.

Our best defensive performances this season featured Sagna, Kompany, Mangala and Kolarov, so I'm surprised that he's left Mangala out. His extra pace could be important if Martial is playing and he and Kompany seemed to have developed a good understanding.

I'm also disappointed that Navas has been dropped in favour of Sterling. His work rate and ball retention is much better and he does create so much space for other players while Sterling tends to drift in.

Hopefully we'll still batter them but I'm less optimistic than before I saw the team sheet.

Been very pessimistic all week about this one and would have taken a draw if you asked me this week. But today feeling a lot more optimistic and think we can do it.

Still, head says a draw, maybe 2-2. Heart says 5-0 to us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.