Derby ticket sale

Blue Lloyd said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Join the supporters club, get a ticket, sell it to the student for £100's and you get to see the game and fund next years season ticket ;)

Funnily enough, i missed one Derby at Maine Road in a similar deal.
I was asked by a friend of mine who ran a private chauffer company. He wanted me to pick two people up from Heathrow and bring them to some hotel in the midlands. Offered me £200 (I pay for petrol).

I thought I'd have over £150 profit which would easily cover next season's season ticket for me and my daughter, so missed the game and pocketed the cash.

We lost at home 1-2 or 2-3....... when Rosler scored and ran up to Horton for dropping him!

Sure it was Alan Ball?

It was indeed Alan Small.

marca_uk said:
ell said:
Are you one of those people who leaves 10minutes before full time?

Are you one of those people that no one likes, because you make completely un-neccessary digs?

No, I don't leave 10 minutes to the end! I just have the opportunity to go to every game of next season but have to miss the biggest game of this season to do it! If you have nothing constructive to say, then don't bother posting anything...prick!
Thing is...what if you are and what the fucks it got to do with anything or anyone?

i would never sell my ticket to nobody but totally see where your coming from, go to the game and get on zebra finance next season pay monthly

sell it for silly money and buy a blue membership priority then you get 1st digs once they go on sale

the FA Cup game they were letting season card holders buy additional tickets dont know if they will do that with league games, but if i was in your shoes i would get the priority blue membership then you get 2 days to buy a ticket before they go on sale to others i have my son on that and i can get him a ticket for any home game

I'd snap someone's hand off for £500. Even if it did turn out to be the decider and we won the title there's no way the FA would let us receive the trophy at that game.

As other posters have said, there's other ways and means of getting tickets through supporters clubs and mates etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.