Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

Hiya i have 1 spare adult ticket face value £54 east stand level 1 block 107 row b Now Sold CTID

Ticket for the derby and the remaining ten home games of the season available in the east stand level one, fantastic seat aisle 102 great view, £450 or nearest offer, £40.90 per game inc the derby to watch the champions.

Pm if interested

invisableman said:
Ticket for the derby and the remaining ten home games of the season available in the east stand level one, fantastic seat aisle 102 great view, £450 or nearest offer, £40.90 per game inc the derby to watch the champions.

Pm if interested

Will now listen to offers around £400 which is £36.36 per game including the derby payment required ASAP to pay rent.

Pm if interested genuine reason for sale

invisableman said:
invisableman said:

Pm if interested

Will now listen to offers around £400 which is £36.36 per game including the derby payment required ASAP to pay rent.

Pm if interested genuine reason for sale
Ps this is my wife's ticket I'll still be attending in the next seat

grantiemcfc said:
invisableman said:
It's rubbish that gold seasoncard holders can't use viagogo, I wanted to put my wife's ticket on there but only platinum members can
That's why you pay the £50 extra

or just not use that shit website viagogo, respect for the club has gone down after they started selling tickets to that website check @MCFCticketexchange out on twitter. All viagogo do is rip people off so why would you want to rip off a fellow blue. MCFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.