Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

im hoping im not too late but im looking for two tickets for the match, i didnt think id be able to afford as i go to amsterdam next monday for a week. my gf has turned round ladt night and said if i can find a seller she will pay the money. im going over to liverpool one later for a little shop so hopefully can convince my mate to pick up the tickets from over manchester way IF i can find some ofcorse. cheers in advance pm me if your selling two, any stand anywhere aslong as they are seats next to each other and not the rag end.

any blue member with a past purchase history would let me his membership to buy one ticket in viagogo?

thank you.

McfcTom1 said:
grantiemcfc said:
invisableman said:
It's rubbish that gold seasoncard holders can't use viagogo, I wanted to put my wife's ticket on there but only platinum members can
That's why you pay the £50 extra

or just not use that shit website viagogo, respect for the club has gone down after they started selling tickets to that website check @MCFCticketexchange out on twitter. All viagogo do is rip people off so why would you want to rip off a fellow blue. MCFC
Hardly think £400 for 11 games is ripping anyone off

invisableman said:
McfcTom1 said:
grantiemcfc said:
That's why you pay the £50 extra

or just not use that shit website viagogo, respect for the club has gone down after they started selling tickets to that website check @MCFCticketexchange out on twitter. All viagogo do is rip people off so why would you want to rip off a fellow blue. MCFC

well it seems reasoable if your paying for every gae seperate but because its a seasoncard your actually wanting more money than what you payed per game therfore ripping blues off. surely if you were being completly fair you should take what you payed for your season card this season divide it by 19 and times by 11 to work out how much it is exactly? just a suggestion..

crizack said:
ive got my seasoncard in s/s lower 116 (adult) for sale for £375 inc derby game.
Is that actually to keep season card or you want it back for next season?

McfcTom1 said:
invisableman said:
McfcTom1 said:

well it seems reasoable if your paying for every gae seperate but because its a seasoncard your actually wanting more money than what you payed per game therfore ripping blues off. surely if you were being completly fair you should take what you payed for your season card this season divide it by 19 and times by 11 to work out how much it is exactly? just a suggestion..
Sold for £350 was that reasonable enough for your liking

invisableman said:
McfcTom1 said:
invisableman said:

Sold for £350 was that reasonable enough for your liking

Well the guy he sold it to is happy, just got a text saying so, Cheers Invisableman glad you came to an arrangement. And by your calculation MCFCtom1 the difference is about £3 per game.

invisableman said:
Ticket for the derby and the remaining ten home games of the season available in the east stand level one, fantastic seat aisle 102 great view, £450 or nearest offer, £40.90 per game inc the derby to watch the champions.

Pm if interested
Sold

would love to get my hands on 2 tickets if any of you blues are unfortunate not to be able to make it on sunday , p.m . Please , cheers , John

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.