Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

Mikecini said:
invisableman said:
McfcTom1 said:
well it seems reasoable if your paying for every gae seperate but because its a seasoncard your actually wanting more money than what you payed per game therfore ripping blues off. surely if you were being completly fair you should take what you payed for your season card this season divide it by 19 and times by 11 to work out how much it is exactly? just a suggestion..
Sold for £350 was that reasonable enough for your liking

Well the guy he sold it to is happy, just got a text saying so, Cheers Invisableman glad you came to an arrangement. And by your calculation MCFCtom1 the difference is about £3 per game.
Lol cheers

kippax1958g said:
you lucky person you. Still after one if anyone cannot make the game.
Just keep refreshing viagogo, there have been four up for grabs in the last hour.

2 Tickets wanted. Never been to a derby and have a great opportunity to be able to go if I can get the tickets.

Pick up on the day. As I live far away I won't be able to come over until then I'm afraid.

Cheers guys!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.