Derby Tickets - Early Request!

glen quagmire said:
All you asking for 'offers' are a joke. Profiting from fellow blues anytime is bad enough, never mind a game of this importance.......

While i agree with u in principle and for every game i have given up my tickets to so far i have always passed them on for face value, but if somebody comes along and really wants to see this game and offers you a stupid amount of cash that guarantees you can afford a season ticket for next year, id do it.
Some people are currently going through a tough patch (i being one of those) and dont know if they will be able to afford 1 game next year, let alone them all.

face values gone right out of the window fuckin jokers. all these fans buyin them for stupid price will sit there with there prawn butties

feedthegoat2009 said:
face values gone right out of the window fuckin jokers. all these fans buyin them for stupid price will sit there with there prawn butties

No chance pal. I would pay a bit more to see my team in possibly one of the biggest games in my life through passion. No chance would I spend a nice amount of money to just sit there

its a joke ive got 1 today but at face value, but got these mugs on here sellin em like 200 quid. foreigners are probs buyin them, some fans are takin the piss. there sit there an moan n e way. proper hate sum city fans

I
feedthegoat2009 said:
its a joke ive got 1 today but at face value, but got these mugs on here sellin em like 200 quid. foreigners are probs buyin them, some fans are takin the piss. there sit there an moan n e way. proper hate sum city fans
I know what your saying but as I don't have a season ticket anymore it's the only way I can possibly get one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.