Derby Tickets - Early Request!

As stated earlier, I'm a fecking idiot, slept in as I was out on the Thursday. Anyone got a spare? PM.

Re: united at home

hi, you need one or you have one?
if you have one i will surely take it from you,
cheers

looking for 2 adult tickets

got hauled into my boss's office 8.55am on Friday and didn't get out until 9.40am by which point the tickets were sold out!!!

flights and accommodation booked from Aberdeen (and changed and charged again due to the date change)

long shot but any help would be much appreciated - PM me

Cheers,

Craig

Granite City Blue said:
looking for 2 adult tickets

got hauled into my boss's office 8.55am on Friday and didn't get out until 9.40am by which point the tickets were sold out!!!

flights and accommodation booked from Aberdeen (and changed and charged again due to the date change)

long shot but any help would be much appreciated - PM me

Cheers,

Craig

Good luck Craig

Re: derby sold out

Rorz88 said:
Tellison87MCFC said:
I need 1 if any spares? Got my ticket but my old man has missed out as he is in sri lanka at the cricket.. Been meaning to ring city all week to book his ticket, got round to it today and sold out.... Oops

i think your old man's gonna be abit annoyed with you mate.... think your gonna have to give him your ticket now............................ ;)

He's still not back yet, not looking forward to telling him! I'm going to offer him mine but I know he won't take it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.