Derby Tickets - Early Request!

Keep Plugging 1 ticket wanted 2 if poss cash waiting inbox/pm if you can help cheers meet anywhere across the north west

Okay so me and my mum really really really need tickets for this game, I cry when I just think about not being able to go to it and my mum is my good luck charm and every city match I've taken her to, they end up winning with a 3+ goal difference, so please if anyone has a spare pair or singles please PM me.

Fbehbehani said:
Okay so me and my mum really really really need tickets for this game, I cry when I just think about not being able to go to it and my mum is my good luck charm and every city match I've taken her to, they end up winning with a 3+ goal difference, so please if anyone has a spare pair or singles please PM me.

if you only get one make sure your MUM goes :-)

need 1 ticketfor my dad will only pay face value as i have sold tickets on here a few times for face and on the odd occasion less.

cheers
Shaggy

BlueRob01 said:
glen quagmire said:
All you asking for 'offers' are a joke. Profiting from fellow blues anytime is bad enough, never mind a game of this importance.......

Totally this.. I would never sell mine - but if I couldn't go for any reason no way would I try and make a profit. I would just give it a fellow blue mate as always.
Totally understand times are tough and every situation can be different, but surely some things just transcend all of that.
Self pride and a bit of morality worth more than money in this instance.
Each to their own I guess.
Totally agree with you - people need to look at the bigger picture.

It doesn't matter if we beat United or not ( and before I am slagged off - I hate them with a passion) we then have to WIN 2 more games with the pressure firmly on US.

We have a 5 YEAR plan - there will be big games next year and the year after and the year after etc.

Bump ticket or 2 if poss Wanted, Cash Waiting anywhere or age pm with details if you have anything going cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.