Derby Tickets - Early Request!

My dad's just heard on the radio that touts are selling these for £1500 now online. What a complete joke!!

I'd love one at face value if anybody can provide cheers!!

blueduff said:
My dad's just heard on the radio that touts are selling these for £1500 now online. What a complete joke!!

since your dad checked its now £ 1,963.97 !!!

johnbmcr said:
blueduff said:

People can charge what they want... Trust me, i tried selling fergies mum for £80 an hour (bargain) It doesn't mean people will pay it..

Are people really paying £2K for a ticket?

Churchill123 said:
johnbmcr said:
blueduff said:

People can charge what they want... Trust me, i tried selling fergies mum for £80 an hour (bargain) It doesn't mean people will pay it..

If the price keeps going up, someone somewhere is paying it...

blueduff said:
Churchill123 said:
johnbmcr said:

If the price keeps going up, someone somewhere is paying it...

Well it sure aint me! - unfortunately i don't have a spare £2K for one game!

Not able to use our STs, due to ill health, for the Derby or QPR games.PM for seat details. Don't bother if you have less than 100 posts as i will not take the chance on selling to a rag.

Hydemcfc said:
Not able to use our STs, due to ill health, for the Derby or QPR games.PM for seat details. Don't bother if you have less than 100 posts as i will not take the chance on selling to a rag.
pm'd you mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.