Derby Tickets - Early Request!

jonmcfc said:
SWPISHOME said:
Starting to give up hope now, Still 2 Adult tickets needed here, Thanks.

If i had one you could of had it so come on blues sort him out if you have spare.

Yeah blues sort just him out when there's loads of us asking.......

jonmcfc said:
SWPISHOME said:
Starting to give up hope now, Still 2 Adult tickets needed here, Thanks.

If i had one you could of had it so come on blues sort him out if you have spare.

Cheers mate, Am praying I get one!

To all those who have a ticket, Enjoy that match, Going to be a hell of an atmosphere Monday Night!

Come On City!

Fellow Blues, I live in London and don't get to many games, I'd been promised a ticket to the derby which has now failed to materialise, I've got my train ticket booked so if anyone hears of a ticket, or ideally a pair of tickets so I can take my Dad please let me know, PM me, email me rob@insuranceinsider.com Thanks

Rob

Still looking for a derby ticket, will meet before the game and pay for couple pints aswell as pay for ticket someone pm'd me 250 for a ticket no other offers probably wont get one though as I dont have the 'forum post points' as i'm a person that prefers browsing the site instead off getting in arguements and stuff when posting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.