Derby Tickets

jrb said:
Went down this morning at 7.30am.(missed out in the queue last season, 2 from the front) Nobody there but me. Next person came about 8.30am. By 9am there were roughly 10 people in the queue.

At the counter got told there were only £52(must have sold out today) and £42 tickets left. Then a small batch of £43 tickets turned up. Bagged one of those.

If there are any tickets left tomorrow, I would go down very early doors to get one. Can't be many left. Good luck.
Got mine over t'internet
Logged on at 9.00am and by 9.02.56 four tickets were selected, bought and paid for
Job's a gudden

squirtyflower said:
jrb said:
Went down this morning at 7.30am.(missed out in the queue last season, 2 from the front) Nobody there but me. Next person came about 8.30am. By 9am there were roughly 10 people in the queue.

At the counter got told there were only £52(must have sold out today) and £42 tickets left. Then a small batch of £43 tickets turned up. Bagged one of those.

If there are any tickets left tomorrow, I would go down very early doors to get one. Can't be many left. Good luck.
Got mine over t'internet
Logged on at 9.00am and by 9.02.56 four tickets were selected, bought and paid for
Job's a gudden

This is definitely the way forward. Only reason I got them over the phone was to enable me to be more selective about my seat.

salfordblues said:
squirtyflower said:
jrb said:

Got mine over t'internet
Job's a gudden

This is definitely the way forward. Only reason I got them over the phone was to enable me to be more selective about my seat.
You have a choice of prices and blocks online

squirtyflower said:
salfordblues said:
squirtyflower said:
Got mine over t'internet
Job's a gudden

You have a choice of prices and blocks online

Yes, but i wanted to be as far back as possible for a better atmosphere. They were only low rows available online.

salfordblues said:
citizen said:
Nah think tomorrow will sell out. There isnt many £52 tickets for sale to start with. Think there is more £43 then £42 aswel and they have gone.

Ye, the £42 ones are just one block so they should sell out in no time. The £52 block is even smaller so you'd think it'll sell out in the next couple of days.

i8rags said:
got mine, thru supporters club, also got my mate one, his first game and all.

Gotta be a WUM

No doubt an attempt to stir shit for the OSC's.

texas pete said:
salfordblues said:
citizen said:
Nah think tomorrow will sell out. There isnt many £52 tickets for sale to start with. Think there is more £43 then £42 aswel and they have gone.

Ye, the £42 ones are just one block so they should sell out in no time. The £52 block is even smaller so you'd think it'll sell out in the next couple of days.

i8rags said:
got mine, thru supporters club, also got my mate one, his first game and all.

Gotta be a WUM

No doubt an attempt to stir shit for the OSC's.
I can get a spare if you want one, but I want double face value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.