Desperation.

I know we all hate the rags its our DNA to hate them.

But from what i have seen, hernandez looks a very good player, very quick with a good touch. Balotelli will struggle in his first season IMO as he is Italian and they always do but he has the talent to progress

There is a reason you pay £10 million instead of £25 million and thats because your not dealing with "we dont need your money Inter Milan"

Chrispy11 said:
zeven said:
Hernandes? who? where did he play in Mexican league? scored ONE goal in WC and a couple friendlies.
actually, two. I'm all for having a go but get it right! :P
Ok, my mistake, but still, two goals and being a untied player does not automaticly make you world class or even close.

Something Deluded rags seems to believe. its ashame other supporters cant recognize balotelli because he will play for city.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:02 pm --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:

But from what i have seen, hernandez looks a very good player, very quick with a good touch. Balotelli will struggle in his first season IMO as he is Italian and they always do but he has the talent to progress

There is a reason you pay £10 million instead of £25 million and thats because your not dealing with "we dont need your money Inter Milan"
This i dont understand, Balotelli will struggle but not Hernandes? balotelli already plays at highest level. Hernandes does not.

zeven said:
Chrispy11 said:
actually, two. I'm all for having a go but get it right! :P
Ok, my mistake, but still, two goals and being a untied player does not automaticly make you world class or even close.

Something Deluded rags seems to believe. its ashame other supporters cant recognize balotelli because he will play for city.

-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:02 pm --

BoyBlue_1985 said:

This i dont understand, Balotelli will struggle but not Hernandes? balotelli already plays at highest level. Hernandes does not.

No what i mean is that Italians always struggle in there first season getting used to the hatchet men of the lower teams while Brazilians aside the Central/ South Americans can handle the more phsical side and adapt to the Prem quicker.

Balotelli is immensly talented but he will take time to adapt but i have faith Mancini can help him

You cant just dismiss Henandez because he cost £10 million from a Mexican team and has signed for United as the boy looks really good, which bothers me as i think he will do well

As someone said earlier i just think some City fans delude themselves into thinking rags have suddenly become a 2nd division team

But Hernandez has done fuck all yet, and he is 23. Balotelli has done it for years and he is 19.

Hernandez have had ONE good season and now signed for United and whoops he become a great talent and a very good player. he might even go out on loan, that pretty much sums it up

zeven said:
But Hernandez has done fuck all yet, and he is 23. Balotelli has done it for years and he is 19.

Hernandez have had ONE good season and now signed for United and whoops he become a great talent and a very good player. he might even go out on loan, that pretty much sums it up

Look there is no point talking to you about this because you just wont accept anything but what you say to be right<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:31 pm --<br /><br />On another note is it just me that hears the Super Mario Bros tune whenever i see him mentioned

Prob just me i am a bit weird

zeven said:

i realise once again i'm being a pedant but he's 22, I check these things on wikipedia, apologies :p.

Heard nothing about these rumours about going on loan but I think the big difference in price is that he was signed from the mexican league, they have no right to charge big prices on a guy that has only played in that league and hadn't even got in the national team really when he was signed, they got him at a good time because he could have been much more after the world cup. Inter however are firstly charging city tax, and this guy is already well known, he has talent but his off the pitch actions have only raised his profile and that will have made him more expensive, because even though he has some risk due to his attitude, if he got his head down then he could be great.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
zeven said:

Look there is no point talking to you about this because you just wont accept anything but what you say to be right

-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:31 pm --

On another note is it just me that hears the Super Mario Bros tune whenever i see him mentioned

Prob just me i am a bit weird

No i just cant se the hype about a player who only had one good season and a couple of goals in WC, plenty of strikers out there who has done the same the question is, if he signed for Blackburn, would he be given the same credit? im not sure.

he probably wouldn't have got the same exposure at signing for Blackburn, but if he is good we'd have found out by the end of a prem season.

Chrispy11 said:
zeven said:

i realise once again i'm being a pedant but he's 22, I check these things on wikipedia, apologies :p.

Heard nothing about these rumours about going on loan but I think the big difference in price is that he was signed from the mexican league, they have no right to charge big prices on a guy that has only played in that league and hadn't even got in the national team really when he was signed, they got him at a good time because he could have been much more after the world cup. Inter however are firstly charging city tax, and this guy is already well known, he has talent but his off the pitch actions have only raised his profile and that will have made him more expensive, because even though he has some risk due to his attitude, if he got his head down then he could be great.
then my wiki page are wrong. i looked it up and yes he is indeed born 88

I read it on Redcafe.net that he might get out on loan but can't se it happning though.

Of course the rags are coming out with this bullshit as its all they have to try and crow about. Pathetic really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.