Devante Cole...

dougdub said:
This sort of stuff makes my blood boil especially when they are blatantly shouting for the other team against City ???????

Two rags that are employed by us to train and turn young lads into blues

@LEEMANNION1988

Lee Mannion ‏@LeeMannion1988
#VivaRonaldo what a hero. Kompany bottled it, Hart couldn't react and it's game over 3-2. #thebest naive to take the lead on 85 and lose.

https://twitter.com/LeeMannion1988

@Ben_Mangan

Ben Mangan ‏@Ben_Mangan
Ronaldo! Viva Ronaldo! Haha...

https://twitter.com/Ben_Mangan

Dickheads, the both of them. When a kid says it that is a kid saying it and kids say stupid thing. But they are grown men in a position of responsibility at our club celebrating the misfortune of our team on the pitch. Especially the one called Lee Mannion. Let them apply for a job at their beloved rags and see if they take them on.

can see both sides here, they are young and stupid. City need to sit these youngsters down and give them a warning that this sort of disrespect will not be tolerated. Devante seems to have apologised and hopefully learnt from it but as a city fan its hard to tolerate anyone laughing at a city defeat let alone someone working at the club.

Devante Cole is a teenager so saying daft things on twitter isn't rare but those two other goons....get shut.

dougdub said:
This sort of stuff makes my blood boil especially when they are blatantly shouting for the other team against City ???????

Two rags that are employed by us to train and turn young lads into blues

@LEEMANNION1988

Lee Mannion ‏@LeeMannion1988
#VivaRonaldo what a hero. Kompany bottled it, Hart couldn't react and it's game over 3-2. #thebest naive to take the lead on 85 and lose.

https://twitter.com/LeeMannion1988

@Ben_Mangan

Ben Mangan ‏@Ben_Mangan
Ronaldo! Viva Ronaldo! Haha...

https://twitter.com/Ben_Mangan

I guess its up for debate. They can air their own views on there twitter page as long as it does not affect there work. It says he's an academy coach would he really encourage young footballers to want to play for us if him himself doesn't support us as a club. I guess if there is any unprofessionalism on his part it would be exposed in the end.

I don't use twitter so I really can't be arsed what he or anyone said (ala Rooney) about the other night. People getting all hot and bothered about what some kid says. Makes me laugh.
How does it go.....#facebothered

Footballers are employees and 99% do not have any affinity with the club that employs them so let him say whatever he wants.

Little rag ****

Now the two coaches, i have no problem if they think like that, as long as they don't take the piss in coaching then they can think what they want, but they should be respectful to their employee's by not airing it in public.

Still stand by what i said about Cole though, he said fuck all wrong and his abuse and bullying by some city fans has been a disgrace.

Why does everyone affiliated with the club have to bleed blue? So what if he supports United, if he's good and professional enough then it won't matter. I for one don't care, I have more important things to worry about than a few pixels.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I don't use twitter so I really can't be arsed what he or anyone said (ala Rooney) about the other night. People getting all hot and bothered about what some kid says. Makes me laugh.
How does it go.....#facebothered

Footballers are employees and 99% do not have any affinity with the club that employs them so let him say whatever he wants.

Little rag ****

Disagree, this isn't about being employed by a club you don't support, it's about publicly mocking your employer and colleagues, you can't just say whatever you want if you want to continue to be on the payroll.

If an apprentice at my work started taking the piss out of the MD and the company (Not MC and the Kompany!) on twitter after they had lost a contract, he would be fucked off - And rightly so.

Get rid of all three

philiph20 said:
Devante Cole is a teenager so saying daft things on twitter isn't rare but those two other goons....get shut.
Quick question for you; what is the age when you suddenly get common sense? Cole is 17 years old. I think that if I had made a comment taking the mick out of a senior employee where I worked when I was that age, I would (at the very least) have got my arse kicked. I don't have a problem with him allegedly being a rag, that's his lookout. However, he's old enough to realise what to say (and more importantly, what not to say).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.