Devante Cole...

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Does anyone disagree that Ronaldo "took Kompany for burgers"?
Not really a question of agreeing or disagreeing. I think even Vinnie's biggest fans would say that he had a poor game on tuesday evening (as did the collective defence). Cole's a 17 year old (not a little kid), employed by City and basically taking the piss out of the first team captain. He can think what he likes, but he should learn that there's a time and a place to make such comments public, and tuesday evening was neither.

bored at work said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I don't use twitter so I really can't be arsed what he or anyone said (ala Rooney) about the other night. People getting all hot and bothered about what some kid says. Makes me laugh.
How does it go.....#facebothered

Footballers are employees and 99% do not have any affinity with the club that employs them so let him say whatever he wants.

Little rag ****

Disagree, this isn't about being employed by a club you don't support, it's about publicly mocking your employer and colleagues, you can't just say whatever you want if you want to continue to be on the payroll.

If an apprentice at my work started taking the piss out of the MD and the company (Not MC and the Kompany!) on twitter after they had lost a contract, he would be fucked off - And rightly so.

Get rid of all three

Fair point but he is still entitled to his opinion.

I personally don't like our youth cheering for our rivals. If they support United then fair enough, I don't agree with their decision but it's their choice. But they have to keep a degree of professionalism and also need to be aware that they represent us at all times. Tweeting pro-united tweets isn't in the clubs best interests and as employees they must always strive to represent us in the most professional manners at all times. Simply say something nice about us or nothing at all.

If they really don't like us and like United then why not call them up and ask for a trial. We want dedicated players or they can leave our first team/squad. Youth should be no different.

If i was a senior player I'd beast them kids into the ground. Ask them what the hell they think they are playing at and question their professionalism and desire to make it to the top with us. We will get there with or without them little cretins.

bored at work said:
I don't use twitter so I really can't be arsed what he or anyone said (ala Rooney) about the other night. People getting all hot and bothered about what some kid says. Makes me laugh.
How does it go.....#facebothered

Footballers are employees and 99% do not have any affinity with the club that employs them so let him say whatever he wants.

Little rag ****

Disagree, this isn't about being employed by a club you don't support, it's about publicly mocking your employer and colleagues, you can't just say whatever you want if you want to continue to be on the payroll.

If an apprentice at my work started taking the piss out of the MD and the company (Not MC and the Kompany!) on twitter after they had lost a contract, he would be fucked off - And rightly so.

Get rid of all three

Fair point but he is still entitled to his opinion.

Naive to the extreme .Of course he is entitled to his opinion but not to go out a tell the world what it is. In fact he is entitled to tell the world as long as he realises there might be consequences.

If his opinion is that he dislikes the manager and thinks he is clueless he can share that opinion with everyone but must accept he will be disciplined or let go!

The kid MAY learn the other 2 are pig ignorant with a bit of arrogance thrown in.
If they are that un proffesional in the public eye then what the fuck are they like coaching our kids OR in Devante has that been answered.
No coaches at City don't have to bleed Blue but if these 2 are not alone then a cull is in order.

This lad is called Devante ffs. Would anyone seriously expect him to be anything but a total knobhead?<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:48 pm --<br /><br />
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Does anyone disagree that Ronaldo "took Kompany for burgers"?

He didn't.I've watched the game 4 times and Kompany had a good game.

I don't get what the fuss is about (regarding Cole). Mountain and molehill springs to mind. In fact I don't get the fuss with some regarding what players, coaches, etc, write on twitter, especially now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.