Devon, Torquay based blues.

I was born in torquay... ;-)

Seriously don't know mate. Might be one further North but will have a look around and edit this if i find one.

Ok thanks for that, born here myself a long time ago though which I don`t like to think about much lol

yeah haha my sister still lives there and go down reguarly anyway. Just had a look via mcfc supporters club website which shows most/all branches and seems to be none right in devon, seems to be one in Yeovil but seems to far.
are you certain that an internet forum is the place to be declaring that you regularly go down on your sister, old chap?

Simple question, does anybody know of any and contact details ?

I live in Torquay.

Thanks

I live near uffculme, just off junction 27 on the M5. Nearest branch to us is the yeovil branch. I am a member and can email you contact details if you want. Members tend to organize their own transport up to games. This is because people are quite spread out and its only a small branch so couldn't always fill a minibus. They do on occasions have a minibus.

The next closest is weston super mare. Another small branch. I met some of them at chelsea away. They very kindly gave up their places on a packed tube so me and my mate could get on to meet our train at paddington. If they hadn't we would have been walking back to tiverton! If you are reading big thanks. Got their contact details somewhere.

I have just bought a season ticket (south stand level 3) so obviously will be going up to every home game. With fuel approx £80 plus parking per round trip i would be well up for sharing lifts/petrol or costs for a mini bus with any devon based blues. Email me if interested.

Hope this helps.

First time poster so obviously I am a rag :)

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I live near uffculme, just off junction 27 on the M5. Nearest branch to us is the yeovil branch. I am a member and can email you contact details if you want. Members tend to organize their own transport up to games. This is because people are quite spread out and its only a small branch so couldn't always fill a minibus. They do on occasions have a minibus.

The next closest is weston super mare. Another small branch. I met some of them at chelsea away. They very kindly gave up their places on a packed tube so me and my mate could get on to meet our train at paddington. If they hadn't we would have been walking back to tiverton! If you are reading big thanks. Got their contact details somewhere.

I have just bought a season ticket (south stand level 3) so obviously will be going up to every home game. With fuel approx £80 plus parking per round trip i would be well up for sharing lifts/petrol or costs for a mini bus with any devon based blues. Email me if interested.

Hope this helps.

First time poster so obviously I am a rag :)

Thanks
[/QUOTE]
Hi Magicscarf

I have just sent you a PM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.