DHGate - retro kits

My mate got this a couple of weeks ago. Said the only thing which lets it's down is the writing under the badge.

I've bought a few retro shirts off there but not city and they are spot on (Holland 88, Inter Milan Pirelli shirt). Only thing I've noticed is on a couple the sponsor had faded, where it's a felt type material. I guess hand washing would sort that.
I take it they don’t have the badge or logo showing on the shirt on the website when selecting which one you want to buy? I only ask as the retro shirts City sell direct along with the likes of JD don’t have the Umbro or Kappa logos

Probably a stupid question and will look a right wally of city do have the logo just don’t advertise it haha

I take it they don’t have the badge or logo showing on the shirt on the website when selecting which one you want to buy? I only ask as the retro shirts City sell direct along with the likes of JD don’t have the Umbro or Kappa logos

Probably a stupid question and will look a right wally of city do have the logo just don’t advertise it haha
Yeah the ones in UK don't have Umbro etc on do they, but the ones from DH do. Just had a quick look on DH and it looks like they just black out part of the sponsor and club badge on the pic.

I would be surprised if you got one off there and it didn't have the manufacturer badge on it.

Can someone pm me a good company to pick up the 3rd shirt from please, a quick look on DHG suggests lots of options but even at £15 I'd like one that's reasonable.

Thanks in advance.

Can someone pm me a good company to pick up the 3rd shirt from please, a quick look on DHG suggests lots of options but even at £15 I'd like one that's reasonable.

Thanks in advance.
Might be worth giving it a little while and seeing how others get on - quality seems to improve over time I’ve noticed.

Isn't it a bit risky giving your card number to someone in China ?

Don’t use your main card?

Don’t know if they operate in Australia but check out revolut or similar companies.

They will give you a one time card number.

Only transfer enough for payment and shipping if you just want to use your non main current account.

DHGate also accept paypal.

Does this really need to be another thread to dump on china, mate?

Last edited:

On DHGate they don't show the sponsors due to copyright but the shirt you receive will have the sponsors, badge and brand on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.