DHGate - retro kits

Cheers bud.

Do you have to stipulate that you want a certain player name and style of font or is it done automatically depending on which era of shirt you want?

You can tell them when you're ordering pal they give you a notes section, they give you an option of custom name when ordering. Get my daughters kits off there too and they've never ballsed them up. I usually just put something like

Name - ROSLER
Number - 28

The communication with them is second to none and their English is spot on.

Have a 1996 Ajax shirt on order for 5 a side. They do some absolute classics on there.

Might be a stupid question, but I’ll have a go. I’m looking to buy the (somewhat unpopular) 97/98 home kit. I’d like to add some custom printing on it, with Kinkladze’s name and number. I know that he took no. 7 when he signed, but I’m sure I’ve seen or read somewhere that he changed to no. 10 sometime during his City career. Have I been dreaming or is that actually the case? 97/98 was his last season at the club, and I believe he was wearing no. 10 that season?

Might be a stupid question, but I’ll have a go. I’m looking to buy the (somewhat unpopular) 97/98 home kit. I’d like to add some custom printing on it, with Kinkladze’s name and number. I know that he took no. 7 when he signed, but I’m sure I’ve seen or read somewhere that he changed to no. 10 sometime during his City career. Have I been dreaming or is that actually the case? 97/98 was his last season at the club, and I believe he was wearing no. 10 that season?
No squad numbers so he had a few I think from 96-98, he defo played in 7 and 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.