Di Maria

Apparently this bodes well for us. It's Di Maria OR De Bruyne as far as PSG are concerned.

Hi Garry....I agree mate! Lets hope we can get a deal done with De Bruyne while PSG/rags are working on the deal for Di Maria....might also stop us having to get into a bidding war!;)

I can't believe they have found some mug to pay them 50m of the fee back, jammy bastards, we try to sell Dzeko and will no doubt make a loss despite him being a success and scoring plenty of goals in his time here.

Other striker come in score and value increases not for us it seems.

I can't believe they have found some mug to pay them 50m of the fee back, jammy bastards, we try to sell Dzeko and will no doubt make a loss despite him being a success and scoring plenty of goals in his time here.

Other striker come in score and value increases not for us it seems.

50m? Euros or pounds? When did this happen?

It hasn't just the talk from the papers, Di Maria meant ot have promised to join PSG for 50m presumably pounds but I don't know.

They must surely have pissed £20m down the pan on this guy, plus £10m in wages. Excellent :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.