Di Maria

i think united want cavani in exchange but he wants to be a guaranteed started i just cant see them getting bale

Sounds like PSG might get their man?...hopefully leaving us a clear path to De Bruyne...

FootballFacts101‏@FootballFact10125m25 minutes ago
Angel di Maria’s move to PSG edged closer when officials of the French club flew to London for talks with Manchester United (Mirror)

TRANSFER NEWS‏@_FootyTalk_3h3 hours ago
EXCLUSIVE: Angel Di Maria is close to joining PSG. Fee being negotiated between the clubs. Agreement close. #MUFC
Although I agree that a deal will be agreed soon, it's not exactly the best of sources pal.

Although I agree that a deal will be agreed soon, it's not exactly the best of sources pal.

Hi Alex, I agree mate...lots of rumours, some from very questionable sources!;) but as you have mentioned....I think the chances of this happening are high. PSG's rumoured links to De Bruyne don't seem to be a as strong over the last week..I'm hoping with PSG fixed on Di Maria its given us a clear path to De Bruyne without a bidding war!;)

Hi Alex, I agree mate...lots of rumours, some from very questionable sources!;) but as you have mentioned....I think the chances of this happening are high. PSG's rumoured links to De Bruyne don't seem to be a as strong over the last week..I'm hoping with PSG fixed on Di Maria its given us a clear path to De Bruyne without a bidding war!;)
Hi mate, Yeah you're right in saying that, it's more a matter of time for Di Maria I'd wager. And it doesn't matter about De Bruyne, they'll always be that City premium! ;) Here's hoping he's lining up in sky blue against Chelsea and he scores the winner, just to see the look on Mourinho's face!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.