Di Maria

Schweinsteiger on £275k pw ?!?!?!?! Fucking madness if true. Absolutely ludicrous, past his best and that kind of salary.

DiMaria was their one true world class player in my book. Get him on form and he could make any attacking line up look dangerous. Massive failure on their part not making it work out. I’d take him but I think too many things stand in the way of that deal.

Schweinsteiger on £275k pw ?!?!?!?! Fucking madness if true. Absolutely ludicrous, past his best and that kind of salary.

Exclusive: Man United make Schweinsteiger league's top earning midfielder on £13m a season

BASTIAN SCHWEINSTEIGER will pocket a staggering £13m-a-season at Manchester United to become the highest-paid midfielder in the Premier League.

By Jeremy Cross, Chief Sports Writer / Published 14th July 2015

The German superstar has stunned football by quitting Bayern Munich to join United in a £10m deal.

............ the midfield ace has agreed a three-year deal worth £275,000-a-week that will cost United almost £40m in wages.

Exclusive: Man United make Schweinsteiger league's top earning midfielder on £13m a season
BASTIAN SCHWEINSTEIGER will pocket a staggering £13m-a-season at Manchester United to become the highest-paid midfielder in the Premier League.

The German superstar has stunned football by quitting Bayern Munich to join United in a £10m deal.

............ the midfield ace has agreed a three-year deal worth £275,000-a-week that will cost United almost £40m in wages.
Daily Star!!!!

Absolute nonsense anyone with half a brain knows Schweinsteiger came through their ranks.

I'm not sh*t hot at maths. So I wonder How much they would be forking out, (for an over the hill, injury, prone, 30 year old) if the press were to include his wage packet for the entire length of his contract.

I would look in the papers, (and call me cynical if you must) but, somehow, I don't think they'll be so eager to keep ramming it down my throat, in this case.

Colour me confused, how is Schweinsteiger the biggest earner in the league when Rooney is, hilariously, on even more? £300,000 in fact.

Then again giving one of the most exciting young players in europe, who also happens to be English £160,000 is a fucking sin against God.

Di Maria Bought for 59.7m Sold for 42m on 250,000 a week wages
Falcao Loan Fee 20m on 300,000 a week wages

Money spunked and there will be no mention of this in the press ....

bud, where did you get 20m loan fee from? I only see 6m in most places. And 300k wages - i only saw a figure that high in the daily star. Others were lower - Telegraph had 265k, Guardian 190k, etc.

I'm not sh*t hot at maths. So I wonder How much they would be forking out, (for an over the hill, injury, prone, 30 year old) if the press were to include his wage packet for the entire length of his contract.

I would look in the papers, (and call me cynical if you must) but, somehow, I don't think they'll be so eager to keep ramming it down my throat, in this case.
Approximately £57m overall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.